Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 15. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. What would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?
Token holders will get 100% dividends considering the size of the issue and the number of purchased tokens.
Activity: 274
I realized that you are developing the platform in parallel with the sale of tokens. When will the token be listed on the exchange?
Exact dates no one can say. The addition of the token to the exchanges will begin in August after the completion of ICO sales.
Activity: 83
Hello. What would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?
Do you plan to increase the token price after ICO if tokens will be added on exchanges?
There is a possibility that price will be increased. So it is profitable to buy tokens now, when the price is stable and bonuses are given
when the bounty end dear?
Hi, Bounty will be closed August 20, when ICO ends.
Activity: 105
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
I realized that you are developing the platform in parallel with the sale of tokens. When will the token be listed on the exchange?

Will be listing within a few days after the ICO ends. We are discussing this opportunity with exchanges right now. Got 2 Approval so far
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Those users who are added to the exchange after the ICO, will be able to participate in the addition of coins?
Yes, it will be possible. For every registered user after recharging the system for a certain amount, a common chat message will be available, as well as a system of “karma” which will allow users to participate in content moderation.
Activity: 95
Activity: 294
Those users who are added to the exchange after the ICO, will be able to participate in the addition of coins?
Stoxum offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens! And what about the commission for the operation? What will be paid?
Users will exactly pay for transactions between wallets and exchange transactions. perhaps to vote for the introduction of new coins will also need to pay a symbolic amount.
But what about transfers between users. will it be possible?
Yes, of course, and even without a commission, because team creates a system for free transfer of funds from one user to another.
Wow. How interesting! I have not seen such information before. Tell me more please
Each user will have the opportunity to transfer funds to another person by creating coupons with a unique secret identifier. This is the most simple mechanism for the client which is carried out without any commission. This function will be useful for exchangers and in cooperation with any third-party services
Activity: 252
Stoxum offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens! And what about the commission for the operation? What will be paid?
Users will exactly pay for transactions between wallets and exchange transactions. perhaps to vote for the introduction of new coins will also need to pay a symbolic amount.
Yes, of course, and even without a commission, because team creates a system for free transfer of funds from one user to another.
Wow. How interesting! I have not seen such information before. Tell me more please
Activity: 238
Explain to me please on what the Stoxum ecosystem is based?
The Stoxum ecosystem itself will consist not only of the main site but can also offer a quick and efficient White Label solution which at this stage has no analogues.
I read that Stoxum allows to create new exchnges bu users. But how can I make my own exchange popular if I have no experience of promotion of such a project?
Stoxum developed a unique system, creating a single order pool for all participants of the ecosystem. All orders created on the original Stoxum platform will be reflected in White Label solutions and vice versa.
Activity: 94
Explain to me please on what the Stoxum ecosystem is based?
The Stoxum ecosystem itself will consist not only of the main site but can also offer a quick and efficient White Label solution which at this stage has no analogues.
I read that Stoxum allows to create new exchnges bu users. But how can I make my own exchange popular if I have no experience of promotion of such a project?
Activity: 308
Does the token sales have any affect on the release of the exchange or will extra tokens just be burned and it will proceed as norma
The exchange will use only those tokens that were purchased by users. The rest are burnt. The team also participates in the purchase of tokens to pay off the bounty program costs and primary sales of the tokens.
Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
Yes, sure.  Bounty program includes 12 parts:
1. Facebook
2. Reddit
3. Medium
4. Twitter
6. Telegram
7. Articles
8. Youtube
10. Ref program
11. Github
12. Discord
13. Bitcointalk (ANN and BOUNTY THREAD)