Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 11. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
When you showed a preview of the platform, it looks impressive. So many functions are embedded in the Stoxum system. I will be happy to wait for further developments.
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
In the near future, the portal for developers will be completed, which will provide detailed instructions about blockchain, API, and how to place token on third-party services. Approximately at the same time, we will launch an explorer
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hopefully, with the bonus of 15% made many investors who are interested to join in this project so the pre-sale can succeed and it will be easier for this project advanced to the next stage.

yes, we expect that the gradual publication of new developments will convince investors who still doubt whether to invest in the project. This week will be completed portal for developers and explorer
It looks like your project will be sought after by many investors with all the advantages and benefits that you give them, the spirit of this project and are confident that the future can be successful.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hopefully, with the bonus of 15% made many investors who are interested to join in this project so the pre-sale can succeed and it will be easier for this project advanced to the next stage.

yes, we expect that the gradual publication of new developments will convince investors who still doubt whether to invest in the project. This week will be completed portal for developers and explorer
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
offing pre-sale will soon open with a hefty bonus offer and hopefully, many investors who are interested join this project in order for the pre-sale can smoothly and successfully.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Stage 1 is over. We express our gratitude to investors and all those who participated

Next pre-sale starts on May 25 with bonus 15%
copper member
Stoxum community manager
How is the project going?

Hi. Goes well. We will publish portal for developers this month. And Alpha of exchange will be available in June.

1 exchange is ready to place our token after the ICO, but we want more agreements before we will publish this news.
Activity: 37
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to pay for tokens when platform will work?
It will be great but Stoxum platform will work only with coins. It;s very simple to transact your fiat to crypto. Choose a wallet and buy btc, eth or others currencies and you can purchase the stoxum tokens quickly.
What about main goal? Why did you start ICO if you wrote that the platform will be released even if you collect insufficient funds?

Yes, it will be released anyway.
Activity: 252
Hi. this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to pay for tokens when platform will work?
It will be great but Stoxum platform will work only with coins. It;s very simple to transact your fiat to crypto. Choose a wallet and buy btc, eth or others currencies and you can purchase the stoxum tokens quickly.
What about main goal? Why did you start ICO if you wrote that the platform will be released even if you collect insufficient funds?

The purpose of Stoxum ICO are specified in white paper

To attract $10,000,000 with the help of crowdsale to:
- Worldwide marketing campaign
- Expansion of servers’ map around the world
- Creating a multilingual technical support department
When even half of the hard cup is enough to start working on full platform support. it's good and more realistic scenario.
Activity: 95
To make settings for the parameters of your own exchange (when white label will be available), user need to upload database or can make edits online?
Activity: 210

The purpose of Stoxum ICO are specified in white paper

To attract $10,000,000 with the help of crowdsale to:
- Worldwide marketing campaign
- Expansion of servers’ map around the world
- Creating a multilingual technical support department
Activity: 274
Hi. How do I calculate how much profit I will receive as a result of participating in the twitter bounty campaign? does this depend on the volume of reposts made or the number of participants?

First, participants earn points (stakes). And at the end of the bounty program, tokens are distributed among users evenly, taking into account their stakes.
Activity: 252
Activity: 63
Hello. You have great project. I did not see that someone offers such good comditions for partnership as Stoxum. I like to be member of your project.
Activity: 80
Hi. How do I calculate how much profit I will receive as a result of participating in the twitter bounty campaign? does this depend on the volume of reposts made or the number of participants?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What is the percentage of partner deductions? I saw different information on the site and in the white paper.

Hi. depends of what we are talking about:
Whitelabel: 60-80%
Aff program lvl1:  from 20% to 50%.
Aff program lvl2: from 3% to 15%

Am I answered your question?
Almost. how do these programs (aff1 and aff2) differ? who will be able to participate?
Hi. I found the answer on Telegram chat
"there are 2 types of Aff program. 1. Attract investors during the ICO. 2. Attract traders for Stoxum exchange platform"
Activity: 154
I do not understand one point in stoxum concept. If you have open source code, how do you preserve your uniqueness? Because without patent protection the platform can be easily copied
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Everyone asks what will happen to the tokens in case if not everyone sells? But no one wants to know what actions will be taken if the stoxum can collect all the planned amount? will you issue additional tokens? I belive in you, guys!
even in the case of overwhelming success, the team does not plan an additional release of stm tokens
Pages:
Jump to: