Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 16. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does the token sales have any affect on the release of the exchange or will extra tokens just be burned and it will proceed as norma
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi. Stoxum give opportunity to create your own exchange?! it is something unreal. How can I do this without having the knowledge in finance and programming, just because of the large number of tokens?
Yes, you can. The white label is ready solutions and you need not special knowledges to have own exchange. All you need is a strong purse and a little logic because the basic settings and even the user base will be provided by the Stoxum.
Activity: 80
Hi. Stoxum give opportunity to create your own exchange?! it is something unreal. How can I do this without having the knowledge in finance and programming, just because of the large number of tokens?
Activity: 238
Explain to me please on what the Stoxum ecosystem is based?
The Stoxum ecosystem itself will consist not only of the main site but can also offer a quick and efficient White Label solution which at this stage has no analogues.
Activity: 94
Explain to me please on what the Stoxum ecosystem is based?
Activity: 274
You say that your Stoxum exchange is unique. What strengths of centralized and decentralized exchanges did you take into account in your project?
The Stoxum ecosystem consists mainly highly efficient and secure hybrid crypto exchange and Whitelabel solutions, which are united by a single pool of orders to ensure the liquidity of all sites.
Key features of white label

- You choose the pairs and coins traded
- Set your own fees on trades
- Option to connect your own currencies, for example, Fiat
- High percentage of allocations – from 60% to 80%
- Detailed reporting on all transactions at any time
- Ready-made launch client with the option to change the design using
Activity: 210
Hi. I read that you take tokens for articles. And articles have different payment, depending on the professionalism of the writer. But how do you assess which article is low and which medium? What are the requirements for the article?
I think they judge the level of professionalism of the article based on personal preferences
Do you plan to increase the token price after ICO if tokens will be added on exchanges?
it's too early to talk about this when the sales of the token just started. At the time of ICO sale the price is fixed, so do not waste time and buy Stoxum tokens now
What about a smart contract? Will you use it? I know that STM tokens is creadet by ripple, but you need somewhere to store a contract for the purchase and sale of tokens and smartt contract is good for it.
Stoxum use the ripple to create STM tokens, not Etherium, that is why they need not to develope smart contract.
ETH smart contract allows you to automatically generate tokens without any complications. But in Stoxum platform you essentially make an exchange transaction inside Stoxum personal cabinet, using one of the available currencies.
Do you plan to increase the token price after ICO if tokens will be added on exchanges?
it's too early to talk about this when the sales of the token just started. At the time of ICO sale the price is fixed, so do not waste time and buy Stoxum tokens now
What about a smart contract? Will you use it? I know that STM tokens is creadet by ripple, but you need somewhere to store a contract for the purchase and sale of tokens and smartt contract is good for it.
Stoxum use the ripple to create STM tokens, not Etherium, that is why they need not to develope smart contract.
For what purpose do you need a trading bot?
Bots make it possible to increase the trading volume of a standard trader by 200–500%, which will affect the overall figures for the entire stock exchange, which means more orders, more liquidity, higher attractiveness for users who choose a new site for registration.
What innovations does the Stoxum bring to the exchange sphere?
The Stoxum ecosystem itself will consist not only of the main site but can also offer a quick and efficient White Label solution which at this stage has no analogues - a pooled liquidity pool for all sites within the ecosystem. With this model even a significant increase in one site will affect the entire ecosystem and increase the income of the holders of the token.
Activity: 196
For what purpose do you need a trading bot?
I do not understand the concept a little. How will the team make a profit if 100% of the funds are offered to investors?
the team is also an investor and buys a share of tokens from which it will be able to make a profit. plus a part of the proceeds collected at the time of ICO will be used to pay the salary of the team.
Wow. A team will need a large amount of funds to do it, because the platform is becoming more popular and the number of users is growing well.
Yes, it’s true. Maybe that is why the a token price is not so big.
Read this interesting article about token distribution https://medium.com/@Stoxum/about-dividend-system-7e8e1885f97c
I do not understand the concept a little. How will the team make a profit if 100% of the funds are offered to investors?
the team is also an investor and buys a share of tokens from which it will be able to make a profit. plus a part of the proceeds collected at the time of ICO will be used to pay the salary of the team.
Wow. A team will need a large amount of funds to do it, because the platform is becoming more popular and the number of users is growing well.
Yes, it’s true. Maybe that is why the a token price is not so big.
Activity: 93
Activity: 108
What innovations does the Stoxum bring to the exchange sphere?
In your white paper you did not specify which budget will be allocated for the initial volume of liquidity.
Not all tokens that we released will be involved in further work, then until the completion of ICO sales it is difficult to say how much money should be allocated to create liquidity
copper member
Activity: 97
In your white paper you did not specify which budget will be allocated for the initial volume of liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: