Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 29. (Read 4659 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stoxum community manager
I found information that  Stoxum offers for investors good discount if you contribute big ammount>
" Bids of at least 5,000 STM come with a 3 percent discount, which increases to 5 percent at 7,000 STM, 10 percent at 12,000 STM, 15 percent at 18,000, 20 percent at 25,000, 30 percent at 40,000, and as much as 50 percent at 80,000 STM"
Is it true? I did not see such discription on white paper. Maybe it a fake. Who knows anything about this?
its not fake, but yes, there is no info about that in whitepaper. Maybe we will include that in future whitepaper update.
Activity: 119
Well, project can attract attention of investors because you offers great conditions but what will you do if you fund only the half of the amount you indicated in hard cup? Then will project realise or not?

Project will be released if we raised $2m, which is softcap
I'm sorry. did not notice soft cup at first. SO, such sum looks very realistic
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. Tell me how will your bot work? Is it AI or you have a real analyst who will help?

Hi. it has several parameters that you need to configure yourself. "out of the box" it can provide continuous trading, but to achieve an effective result - you will need to test different settings
Activity: 108
I found information that  Stoxum offers for investors good discount if you contribute big ammount>
" Bids of at least 5,000 STM come with a 3 percent discount, which increases to 5 percent at 7,000 STM, 10 percent at 12,000 STM, 15 percent at 18,000, 20 percent at 25,000, 30 percent at 40,000, and as much as 50 percent at 80,000 STM"
Is it true? I did not see such discription on white paper. Maybe it a fake. Who knows anything about this?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Well, project can attract attention of investors because you offers great conditions but what will you do if you fund only the half of the amount you indicated in hard cup? Then will project realise or not?

Project will be released if we raised $2m, which is softcap
Activity: 294
What is the value of the token? there will be many similar projects, the team needs to work more to be number 1
Activity: 252
Hi. Tell me how will your bot work? Is it AI or you have a real analyst who will help?
Activity: 119
copper member
Stoxum community manager
What market do you want to exit first - to the east or west?
First African-arabian and European countries.
Activity: 95
What market do you want to exit first - to the east or west?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How often should I post article or link on the Stoxum ptoject if I want to get bounty bonus?  if I'm more active, will I get a bigger bonus?
Team posted the commom question about bounty. Keep it. very useful information https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CJ6zSH_C51j63X5DxzfOVODcMsdADeKjdehixhHNNHc/edit
And you need not be too active.  They charge points once a week
Activity: 108
How often should I post article or link on the Stoxum ptoject if I want to get bounty bonus?  if I'm more active, will I get a bigger bonus?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I found a new tab on the site when I entered the login. It’s a bounty campaign. And under the common condition you placed a block of INVESTORS 'ACTION. Will you post here information about what actions within the bounty I did and how many points did I score?

Hello. If a user registered with your referral link, then he will be listed in this list. If the user has invested, then the field 'amount' will be updated, and you will receive as many stakes as the tokens were purchased
Activity: 238
The idea sounds attractive, but what will you do when the number of exchangers will become very large? even if white labels will have common users, is it not hurt the popularity of the first platform (Stoxum)?
I do not fully understand how the platform will work. But the developers claim that "With this model even a significant increase in one site will affect the entire ecosystem and increase the income of the holders of the token." And I believe in it
Activity: 196
I found a new tab on the site when I entered the login. It’s a bounty campaign. And under the common condition you placed a block of INVESTORS 'ACTION. Will you post here information about what actions within the bounty I did and how many points did I score?
Activity: 210
What is the difference between an affiliate program and a referral program?

in fact it means the same thing
Well, then I have another question. Where will the referral link be located?
Suppose, it will be in your personal account on Stoxum site
Activity: 266

Well, then I have another question. Where will the referral link be located?
Activity: 151
The idea sounds attractive, but what will you do when the number of exchangers will become very large? even if white labels will have common users, is it not hurt the popularity of the first platform (Stoxum)?
copper member
Stoxum community manager

Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: