Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 28. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Should I contribute using several currencies at once? or dividents will come in bitcoins?
first time will be available 5 coins. and with each currency you will receive dividends
But then I have a problem. I did not create 5 wallet for all accepted cyrrencies.
Dividends will not come in separate crypto-currencies, but in STM tokens. You need not have namy wallet.
Activity: 196
Should I contribute using several currencies at once? or dividents will come in bitcoins?
first time will be available 5 coins. and with each currency you will receive dividends
But then I have a problem. I did not create 5 wallet for all accepted cyrrencies.
Activity: 238
Do you have any partnership? Will you announce results of pre-sale for your community?
Anyone can become a partner if he buys more tokens
Activity: 196
Do you have any partnership? Will you announce results of pre-sale for your community?
team will announce the result on Telegram. that's for sure. if you are not there, join https://t.me/stoxum
Activity: 210
Did the team present Stoxum project at any events? or do you prefer to remain anonymous?
I doubt that the team participated because they claim that anonymity is their concept. Although there are so many ICO and blockchain events now that to advertise the project is not difficult.
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
Did the team present Stoxum project at any events? or do you prefer to remain anonymous?
Whats about security? Everything okay with that?Website, smart contract etc. Everything is audited?
copper member
Activity: 112
is it possible to transfer sources between my purses and from another platform? Any additional commission?
Sure! Each user can make financial transactions between the purses of any platform that supports the selected currency.
For every operation to withdraw of funds to third-party wallets, a commission is charged in favor of the exchange which is regulated by the internal policy of the platform.

and how do I know the size of the commission?
For each transfer will be charged commission within the network 0.00001 STM.
Activity: 294
is it possible to transfer sources between my purses and from another platform? Any additional commission?
Sure! Each user can make financial transactions between the purses of any platform that supports the selected currency.
For every operation to withdraw of funds to third-party wallets, a commission is charged in favor of the exchange which is regulated by the internal policy of the platform.

and how do I know the size of the commission?
copper member
Will you share stm tokens through the airdrop? or you have only bounty
No, Stoxum does not plan to make airdrop. They prefer other methods of promotion
Activity: 294
copper member
Activity: 97
Will you share stm tokens through the airdrop? or you have only bounty
copper member
Guys, what about that “White Label”? does it have any obvious advantages, or I can do without it?
It’s up on you, but White Label solution has few important advantages. There are some of them
-Total pool of turnover at once “out of the box”
-High percentage of partner deductions: 60-80%
-Organization of the verification process on the platform for legalizing your own product
-If it is necessary, add work with fiat currencies through the implementation of their own logic

More advantages you find in wp. But if to summarize, White label will allow you to get an individually customizable tool with a quick payback period and ready-made schemes for making a profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Guys, what about that “White Label”? does it have any obvious advantages, or I can do without it?
Activity: 108
I found information that  Stoxum offers for investors good discount if you contribute big ammount>
" Bids of at least 5,000 STM come with a 3 percent discount, which increases to 5 percent at 7,000 STM, 10 percent at 12,000 STM, 15 percent at 18,000, 20 percent at 25,000, 30 percent at 40,000, and as much as 50 percent at 80,000 STM"
Is it true? I did not see such discription on white paper. Maybe it a fake. Who knows anything about this?
its not fake, but yes, there is no info about that in whitepaper. Maybe we will include that in future whitepaper update.
Great news! 5000STM. How much is it? In BTC or USD. How do you convert a token into a currency?
Activity: 204
What is the value of the token? there will be many similar projects, the team needs to work more to be number 1
having such a high percentage of income, users will in different ways contribute to the project grow and develop. so Stoxum has a high probability of becoming the most popular exchange
Pages:
Jump to: