Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 27. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Dev, can I buy stm tokens using visa card?
suppose, that you can not. if dollars were available, the developers would write on the site
Activity: 204
Dev, can I buy stm tokens using visa card?
copper member
Activity: 97
I saw that you added refferal program on your bounty thread. But you did not write how to calculate profit from invited users?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
how does your white label differ from others ready solutions that other companies offer?

They dont provide open source code and dont provide centralized liquidity poll
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What are the methods of payment? do I need to verify my location?
Stoxum dooes not ask about KYC or verification. They only have a restriction for US citizens. You can use one of these currencies for payment BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP
copper member
Stoxum community manager

During the ICO we accept BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH and XRP. We dont use KYC for public sales, so you dont need to verify anything
copper member
Stoxum community manager
If you buy tokens to use the tools to distribute tokens during the bounty campaign period, perhaps your spending is incredibly large?

during the closed PRE-SALE, the team bought 750,000 tokens for the bounty campaign
Activity: 210
Why did you choose Ripple for Stoxum token. Does this system have special features that needed here?
we chose the ripple because it has good documentation, it is fast and easily allows you to organize the "burning" functionality for tokens.

We did not plan to make a blockchain that will change the market, we just needed a stable platform for the implementation of our own tasks.
And what about the testing? which users will be allowed to see the alpha version of Stoxum?
I think only investors grom white list will be able to check alpha version. All other users should wait the official release.
Activity: 294
how does your white label differ from others ready solutions that other companies offer?
Activity: 95
Activity: 266
If you buy tokens to use the tools to distribute tokens during the bounty campaign period, perhaps your spending is incredibly large?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi there When will the tokens appear on the secondary market?
There was no information about this yet, but I am sure that this will not happen before the ICO is completed.
Activity: 154
Why did you choose Ripple for Stoxum token. Does this system have special features that needed here?
we chose the ripple because it has good documentation, it is fast and easily allows you to organize the "burning" functionality for tokens.

We did not plan to make a blockchain that will change the market, we just needed a stable platform for the implementation of our own tasks.
And what about the testing? which users will be allowed to see the alpha version of Stoxum?
Activity: 112
Hi there When will the tokens appear on the secondary market?
copper member
Stoxum community manager

copper member
Activity: 112
I found information that  Stoxum offers for investors good discount if you contribute big ammount>
" Bids of at least 5,000 STM come with a 3 percent discount, which increases to 5 percent at 7,000 STM, 10 percent at 12,000 STM, 15 percent at 18,000, 20 percent at 25,000, 30 percent at 40,000, and as much as 50 percent at 80,000 STM"
Is it true? I did not see such discription on white paper. Maybe it a fake. Who knows anything about this?
its not fake, but yes, there is no info about that in whitepaper. Maybe we will include that in future whitepaper update.
Great news! 5000STM. How much is it? In BTC or USD. How do you convert a token into a currency?
Well, if 1STM is 0.00002 BTC then 5000STM = 0.1 BTC
copper member
Stoxum community manager
An interesting and promising project! What is the first steps for person who want to earn with Stoxum project?

The good way to start is to join our bounty program at this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3489681.60

And then to invest ofc  Cool
Activity: 154
Activity: 74
An interesting and promising project! What is the first steps for person who want to earn with Stoxum project?
Activity: 210
Whats about security? Everything okay with that?Website, smart contract etc. Everything is audited?
User data and all translations are encrypted. It is very difficult to get such information in the blockchain system
Pages:
Jump to: