Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 25. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Will your application be multilanguage?
I hope, yes. It will be very comfortably
What about crypto coin. Is the truth that I can determine which coins will be on the exchanger myself?
Yes, of course. In addition to the exchange design, you can customize coins, bot work and other parameters. And you will be able to earn 60-80% from your own users.
Hmm, definitely cool proposal. Thanks. I believe you can realize your goal!
Activity: 308
What about crypto coin. Is the truth that I can determine which coins will be on the exchanger myself?
Yes, of course. In addition to the exchange design, you can customize coins, bot work and other parameters. And you will be able to earn 60-80% from your own users.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Who knows why I see a blurry block when I log on to the site?
Don’t worry, the whole function will start working on May 10, when the pre-sale 1 begins.
And what will you do with the tokens that you will not buy?
Activity: 238
Activity: 210
What makes the project unique? What are the «killing features» in your project?
These features make Stoxum unique. You can not find such advantages in others exchange project.
1. Trading bots are built right into the platform
2. Full transparency of ALL operations inside the ecosystem
3. The ability to run your exchange by having a sufficient number of tokens on the balance sheet and the exchange will have liquidity of the whole ecosystem
4. The security of a decentralized exchange and the speed of centralized - that is, we are a hybrid
5. All 100% of the emission is sold to investors. The team also buys tokens on a closed pre-sale to pay for the advisors and for the bounty program + itself to get revenue
For a detailed description, refer to the white paper.
Will you create mobile wallet to make the management of the system more flexible?
Yes, Stoxum plan to launch the mobile wallets for Android and IOS system.
Will it be published on the stores?
Since the Stoxum has open source, we can not publish it in stores. But you will be able to download it on Github and install on your mobile.
Give me plz github link
You are welcome https://github.com/Stoxum
Activity: 294
Will you create mobile wallet to make the management of the system more flexible?
Since the Stoxum has open source, we can not publish it in stores. But you will be able to download it on Github and install on your mobile.
Give me plz github link
copper member
Activity: 97
What makes the project unique? What are the «killing features» in your project?
Activity: 154
Will your application be multilanguage?
Activity: 210
Don’t worry, the whole function will start working on May 10, when the pre-sale 1 begins.
Activity: 112
Activity: 119
What is the size of bonus during bounty?
I have a question about bounty. When I make a repost how to indicate that I was active this week?
If you have already created the post on bounty thread page you need just update your info.
Activity: 274
Pages:
Jump to: