Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 30. (Read 4659 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stoxum community manager
Is there a formula for calculating the profitability of investments for your project?

investments assume too many sources of probable earnings, so, unfortunately, the simple formula for calculating ROI here can not be used
Activity: 2
Is there a formula for calculating the profitability of investments for your project?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
If I buy a large number of tokens, will you be able to place the 6th token I offer?

Hi. Sorry, only users can influence which tokens to add. So, the answer is no
copper member
Stoxum community manager
And why do not you put the code on the github, as you indicated in the whitepaper?

the code will be laid out on the github gradually.
If you give access to a working project - then holding a crowdsdale will simply lose its sense
Activity: 4
And why do not you put the code on the github, as you indicated in the whitepaper?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
And if I do not understand programming at all, then I will be able to run my exchange through your franchise?
Hello. Yes, sure, without any programming knowledge you can launch your own branded exchange.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I like the project, I do not understand why there is so much pessimism.
hi. thx for your feedback  Wink
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. Any open positions for C++ developers?

Hi. Sorry, at the moment we do not hire. But you can send your CV to [email protected]
Activity: 4
Hi. Any open positions for C++ developers?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
How do you plan to protect users from theft of accounts?

for our part we provide full encryption of the database, but otherwise the users must independently protect their accounts: choose complex passwords and use two-factor authentication to enter the site and withdraw funds.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
DO you have any agreements with other exchanges about placing your token?

Now we are discussing this question with several exchanges, but the announcement will be closer to July
Activity: 6
DO you have any agreements with other exchanges about placing your token?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I do not see any chat block in design and it seems to me that this is a pure fail
we creating a professional trading platform, there is no place for trollbox
copper member
Stoxum community manager
how exactly do you plan to spend money on marketing? how will you attract traders?

the main emphasis we will make on context advertising + banners on themed sites for brand development, banners show too low convertion.

The average cost of attracting a user on another our platform is 3-4 dollars through the context. Knowing this, we can predict monthly audience growth
how exactly do you plan to spend money on marketing? how will you attract traders?
Activity: 448
-@STOXUM

Investment in real estate based on blockchain technology 🚀
-Still provide token

copper member
Stoxum community manager
This is a good project  because it has a good concept and clear about this project and also this project has a good method of social marketing.
goodluck.

Hello. Thx for the great feedback.
Activity: 182
This is a good project  because it has a good concept and clear about this project and also this project has a good method of social marketing.
goodluck.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
According to your calculations, how much daily trading volume will be, for example, in month 3?

we believe that in 3 months we will be able to reach a volume of 100 bitcoins per day
According to your calculations, how much daily trading volume will be, for example, in month 3?
Pages:
Jump to: