Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 26. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I have a question about bounty. When I make a repost how to indicate that I was active this week?
Activity: 95
Can I read that benefits will partners receive?
Activity: 238
when can I try to create my own exchanger?
White label solution will available after the end of ICO and release a beta version of Stoxum platform in August.
all users can afford this function?
Of course, if they will have needed number of tokens. how many tokens you need to have to use the service team will define later
well, I will wait 😊
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
White label solution will available after the end of ICO and release a beta version of Stoxum platform in August.
Of course, if they will have needed number of tokens. how many tokens you need to have to use the service team will define later
Activity: 210
Do i need to be in white label to get a bonus?
Do you mean to be in white list? Not you need not. White list was used for closed presale. Now all users will buy stm tokens directly after registration.
Well, if white list is no longer active, how to buy the tokens?
As usually. Visit https://stoxum.org/ and sign up. The sale will start on May 10.
Read this article if you have questions https://medium.com/@Stoxum/stoxum-updates-how-exactly-will-ico-take-place-and-how-to-buy-tokens-95974bcd830d
Do you mean to be in white list? Not you need not. White list was used for closed presale. Now all users will buy stm tokens directly after registration.
As usually. Visit https://stoxum.org/ and sign up. The sale will start on May 10.
Activity: 108
Hello. How can I make a profit if I purchase stoxum tokens?
Hi. First of all, users earn money through dividends. Also you can use referral links and invite your friends to earn additional tokens. And of course, use bounty offers to make a profit too.
Where will the information about the transactions be stored?
Maybe transactions are stored on a respective crypto platform which will be used for the contribution. Because Stoxum allows to use different crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 104
Hi. First of all, users earn money through dividends. Also you can use referral links and invite your friends to earn additional tokens. And of course, use bounty offers to make a profit too.
Where will the information about the transactions be stored?
Activity: 108
Activity: 104
Activity: 274
how does your white label differ from others ready solutions that other companies offer?

They dont provide open source code and dont provide centralized liquidity poll
Do you have a stable token price or will it change along with the amount of the bonus provided?
Only the size of the promotion is changed, not the price of the token
copper member
Activity: 97
I saw that you added refferal program on your bounty thread. But you did not write how to calculate profit from invited users?

Refferal pool is 250,000 STM. If user registered with your link and invest for example amount of 1,000 STM - you will get 1,000 stakes.

"During the BOUNTY campaign, you earn stakes (points), they are not related to tokens. Upon completion of the ICO, the tokens will be distributed proportionally among the participants, depending on the number of their stakes.

For example: the pool for the YouTube campaign is 50,000 STM, but if there are only 5 participants during the whole crowdsdale and they will have an equal number of stakes, then the pool will be distributed among them: 50,000 / 5 = 10,000 STM"

Interesting system of distribution. Even if not many users will participate they will get nice bonuses
Activity: 294
how does your white label differ from others ready solutions that other companies offer?

They dont provide open source code and dont provide centralized liquidity poll
Do you have a stable token price or will it change along with the amount of the bonus provided?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
I saw that you added refferal program on your bounty thread. But you did not write how to calculate profit from invited users?

Refferal pool is 250,000 STM. If user registered with your link and invest for example amount of 1,000 STM - you will get 1,000 stakes.

"During the BOUNTY campaign, you earn stakes (points), they are not related to tokens. Upon completion of the ICO, the tokens will be distributed proportionally among the participants, depending on the number of their stakes.

For example: the pool for the YouTube campaign is 50,000 STM, but if there are only 5 participants during the whole crowdsdale and they will have an equal number of stakes, then the pool will be distributed among them: 50,000 / 5 = 10,000 STM"
Pages:
Jump to: