Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 41. (Read 4659 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stoxum community manager
bots that are built into the exchange - will they be available immediately after launching the beta version or later?
Hi. Yes, they will be available in BETA.
Activity: 9
bots that are built into the exchange - will they be available immediately after launching the beta version or later?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
there are a lot of exchanges for today, you need to do something new, which is not the case with other exchanges, but it seems to me that everyone has already thought of the stock exchanges))) it will be difficult for you to collect your planned amount of money

Right. We even noted this somewhere on the first pages - coinmarketcap adds 20 new sites every day. The level of competition at this stage is prohibitive, but the platform is much more versatile than just a currency exchange

The advantages of Stoxum:
1. Trading bots are built right into the platform
2. Full transparency of ALL operations inside the ecosystem
3. The ability to run your exchange by having a sufficient number of tokens on the balance sheet and the exchange will have liquidity of the whole ecosystem
4. The security of a decentralized exchange and the speed of centralized - that is, we are a hybrid
5. All 100% of the emission is sold to investors. The team also buys tokens on a closed pre-sale to pay for the advisors and for the bounty program + itself to get revenue

in addition - this year, many projects for currency exchange have collected impressive amounts
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
there are a lot of exchanges for today, you need to do something new, which is not the case with other exchanges, but it seems to me that everyone has already thought of the stock exchanges))) it will be difficult for you to collect your planned amount of money
copper member
Stoxum community manager
something I do not understand - if you sell all 100% of income, how will the team earn money?

great question. The team invests money, like any other investor and receives a share in the project. Of course, this is not all - some of the funds raised will go to the salary of the team
Activity: 3
something I do not understand - if you sell all 100% of income, how will the team earn money?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I see that you have not described the budget that you are planning to allocate funds for the initial volume of liquidity for the main exchange
We will allocate part of the funds to create a large number of orders to create a visibility of liquidity for users who will come from marketing campaigns. About budget for this - it is difficult to calculate before the completion of ICO
Activity: 8
I see that you have not described the budget that you are planning to allocate funds for the initial volume of liquidity for the main exchange
copper member
Stoxum community manager
What are your predictions - how much money will you collect at a closed sale? I am committed that it will be impossible to collect 30 million
500-700k figure, which we are quite satisfied with the fact that investors have some distrust of our project. Yes, 30 million is an ambitious amount, but we hope that an open beta test platform will help convince investors
Activity: 10
What are your predictions - how much money will you collect at a closed sale? I am committed that it will be impossible to collect 30 million
copper member
Stoxum community manager
There is a plan for development of mobile version of the exchange? For example android
Sure, there is no mobile version in Roadmap. It will be completed close to December, both Android and iOS
Activity: 10
There is a plan for development of mobile version of the exchange? For example android
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Are there any criteria that will be taken into account to add new coins to the exchange?

There are no definite criteria. Holders of tokens vote for adding coins - they decide whether to add a coin or not. We will certainly be responsible for the fact that they did not add an obvious scam. All votes are transparent
Activity: 12
Are there any criteria that will be taken into account to add new coins to the exchange?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hello, team. Have to ask if there will be any limits for btc/eth or any other coins withdrawal on your platform? Also is KYC planned for users?

There will be no limits for deposit/widthdraw. Stoxum dont ask for verification, but Whitelabel solutions can enable this functionality
Activity: 15
Hello, team. Have to ask if there will be any limits for btc/eth or any other coins withdrawal on your platform? Also is KYC planned for users?
$347,870 raised already! Good job, guys. Im glad to be a part of this project. will early investors gain access to the prototype before the 20th of August?
yes, we will start sending out invitations during the first public SALE, which starts on May 10th
good-good. i want to invest more, guys, but wanna look closer at prototype
copper member
Stoxum community manager
$347,870 raised already! Good job, guys. Im glad to be a part of this project. will early investors gain access to the prototype before the 20th of August?
yes, we will start sending out invitations during the first public SALE, which starts on May 10th
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Yes, sure. We will announce bounty program tomorrow (02 May). Bounty program includes 12 parts:
1. Facebook
2. Reddit
3. Medium
4. Twitter
6. Telegram
7. Articles
8. Youtube
10. Ref program
11. Github
12. Discord
I dont see Bitcointalk in this list. No threads on other languages?

Oh, yes - my mistake. I will edit this post. Sure, there will be a campaign for ANN and BOUNTY THREAD
Pages:
Jump to: