Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 42. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi! Ive registered, but when i trying to buy some tokens, the block is blurred and i only see the counter. Is it okey?
Yes. Current SALE is only available for 100 investors from the Whitelist. First public SALE will start on 10 May

Will you announce bounty program until this time?
Yes, sure. We will announce bounty program tomorrow (02 May). Bounty program includes 12 parts:
1. Facebook
2. Reddit
3. Medium
4. Twitter
6. Telegram
7. Articles
8. Youtube
10. Ref program
11. Github
12. Discord

I dont see Bitcointalk in this list. No threads on other languages?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
OK, good. How much is the budget of Articles part?
50k STM. We will announce detailed information within 24 hours. Plz, follow our social channels. We will also start a BOUNTY thread
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
OK, good. How much is the budget of Articles part?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi! Ive registered, but when i trying to buy some tokens, the block is blurred and i only see the counter. Is it okey?
Yes. Current SALE is only available for 100 investors from the Whitelist. First public SALE will start on 10 May

Yes, sure. We will announce bounty program tomorrow (02 May). Bounty program includes 12 parts:
1. Facebook
2. Reddit
3. Medium
4. Twitter
6. Telegram
7. Articles
8. Youtube
10. Ref program
11. Github
12. Discord
13. Bitcointalk (ANN and BOUNTY THREAD)
Activity: 107
Merit: 1

copper member
Stoxum community manager
Activity: 3
There is no minimum amount for investing - but u have to sign up to Whitelist with this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QRoiuVeds3k4lr7UssxSBkMCtFr6xFkFnt2Pk4RZV_s

Not every investor can participate in CLOSED PRE-SALE, after registration you will receive an email with login details, if you are granted access

Hi. Seems like PRE-SALE goes well, and im a little bit dissapointed because didnt get any invite to closed PRE-SALE Sad Waiting for 10 May
copper member
Stoxum community manager
There is no minimum amount for investing - but u have to sign up to Whitelist with this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QRoiuVeds3k4lr7UssxSBkMCtFr6xFkFnt2Pk4RZV_s

Not every investor can participate in CLOSED PRE-SALE, after registration you will receive an email with login details, if you are granted access
PRIVATE SALE WILL START TOMORROW!
To participate in a closed PRE-SALE with a 30% bonus
- you need to register in the Whitelist. Only 100 investors will be admitted to the final participation.
Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QRoiuVeds3k4lr7UssxSBkMCtFr6xFkFnt2Pk4RZV_s
How much is the minimum amount for investing?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
PRIVATE SALE WILL START TOMORROW!
To participate in a closed PRE-SALE with a 30% bonus
- you need to register in the Whitelist. Only 100 investors will be admitted to the final participation.
Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QRoiuVeds3k4lr7UssxSBkMCtFr6xFkFnt2Pk4RZV_s
Activity: 238
What kind of a currency can I use to purchase STM tokens?
You can purchase STM for BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH or XRP.
Good! What is the price of one token?
One STM token costs 0.20 USD. And if you join the white list, you will receive 30 % bonus. Here is the google form https://goo.gl/bBAsv8
Wow, I’m excited. It is really good proposal. Thank you, I see that you have serious intentions and I will gladly support your project.
Activity: 204
Guys, I want to participate, but I have not decided how much to invest. Have you already had experience in investing in projects?
Activity: 70
One STM token costs 0.20 USD. And if you join the white list, you will receive 30 % bonus. Here is the google form https://goo.gl/bBAsv8
Activity: 210
If you close the sale in August, in what period do you plan to launch the stm tokens on the exchange?
Together with the launch of the beta version of the project will be added to the exchanges. it will happen in August 2018
Do you release the mobile version of the platform simultaneously with the beta version launch or later?
I think when the final version of the Stoxum platform is ready, it will be released both in the desktop and mobile version.
Attractive ICO. Can you be my guide? Is debit USD card suit to buy your tokens?

The best way is to create crypto wallet and use it to join Stoxum ICO.
Up to what time can I buy a tokens?
Pre Sale will start on May 10 and ICO will end on August 10.
at what stage of development is your project? when will it be possible to test the system?
Nowadays the project is in the alpha stage with a fully functioning exchange platform and basic functionality for creating the White Label.
I heard that soon the platform will be available for pre-testing for exclusive investors
Pages:
Jump to: