Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 43. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
at what stage of development is your project? when will it be possible to test the system?
Nowadays the project is in the alpha stage with a fully functioning exchange platform and basic functionality for creating the White Label.
Activity: 252
Attractive ICO. Can you be my guide? Is debit USD card suit to buy your tokens?

The best way is to create crypto wallet and use it to join Stoxum ICO.
Up to what time can I buy a tokens?
Activity: 210

The best way is to create crypto wallet and use it to join Stoxum ICO.
Activity: 70
How do you plan to attract people to the Stoxum after the end of the ICO? What is your marketing plan?
You can find marketing strategy in the white paper https://stoxum.org/whitepaper/stoxum-en.pdf
How do you plan to attract people to the Stoxum after the end of the ICO? What is your marketing plan?
copper member
Activity: 112
If you close the sale in August, in what period do you plan to launch the stm tokens on the exchange?
Together with the launch of the beta version of the project will be added to the exchanges. it will happen in August 2018
Do you release the mobile version of the platform simultaneously with the beta version launch or later?
This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate
I'm glad that the number of like-minded people increases!
If you close the sale in August, in what period do you plan to launch the stm tokens on the exchange?
Together with the launch of the beta version of the project will be added to the exchanges. it will happen in August 2018
Merit: 1
at what stage of development is your project? when will it be possible to test the system?
This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate
copper member
Activity: 112
Activity: 266
Can I become participant without whitelist? Where the form of registration?
above it was written that the form will be added to the site before pre-sale starts.
Why do not you want to be in white list. Team offers 30% bonus for members of white list. And the number of seats is limited - only 100 pieces
I thought that user should invest a large amount if he wants to join. Is it true?
Did not hear such conditions. You need only write your name, email, country and the number of tokens you want to buy.
Activity: 248
above it was written that the form will be added to the site before pre-sale starts.
Why do not you want to be in white list. Team offers 30% bonus for members of white list. And the number of seats is limited - only 100 pieces
I thought that user should invest a large amount if he wants to join. Is it true?
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Activity: 248
Hello. Have you made the audit of the smart-contracts?
How the investor can get a return on his investment in ICO?
Payback is included in the main feature of the Stoxum project - you will be able to return the invested funds and continue to make profit due to the fact that you will have dividends

Each token owner is interested in promoting the product, as this affects his income. This is such an endless bounty campaign, which is conducted by investors themselves
this is very interesting to follow because it makes them bounty participants and investors become very nice. so I think this project will be very good to follow its development.
Agree. Stoxum offers great opportinities for investors and users of the platform.
What blockchain technology do you use to generate STM tokens?
STM tokens have different function:
- Tokens are shares of Stoxum
- Tokens are used as commission payment for ICO participants
- A certain amount of tokens open up opportunities to participate in content moderation
- If user want to use White label he need to have STM tokens on his wallet
Pages:
Jump to: