Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 44. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What blockchain technology do you use to generate STM tokens?
Token Stoxum is the fork of token Ripple.
Why did you choose the Ripple. Which advantages does it give for the project?
The standard of Ripple allows producing up to 1500 operations per second and also making full use of the entire ecosystem and infrastructure, which includes electronic wallets and exchanges. Open source code allows to customize the blockchain with the needs of the Stoxum platform
Activity: 196
Why did you choose the Ripple. Which advantages does it give for the project?
Activity: 210
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
How the investor can get a return on his investment in ICO?
Payback is included in the main feature of the Stoxum project - you will be able to return the invested funds and continue to make profit due to the fact that you will have dividends

Each token owner is interested in promoting the product, as this affects his income. This is such an endless bounty campaign, which is conducted by investors themselves
this is very interesting to follow because it makes them bounty participants and investors become very nice. so I think this project will be very good to follow its development.
copper member
Activity: 112
What can I do with STM token? What is his function?
Activity: 266
Hi! If Stoxum is open source project, where can I found the code?
See Stoxum on Github by this link https://github.com/Stoxum
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
We will publish the code on github during the ICO.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Payback is included in the main feature of the Stoxum project - you will be able to return the invested funds and continue to make profit due to the fact that you will have dividends

Each token owner is interested in promoting the product, as this affects his income. This is such an endless bounty campaign, which is conducted by investors themselves
Activity: 294
Do you think you can achieve a stable ecosystem considering how much competition there is among exchanges?
I think this phrase will answer for your question: "We believe that a system in which each holder of a token is not only interested in earning revenue from dividends or increasing the value of a token but actually has the ability to independently influence the value of a coin is win-win.”
The full article here https://coinidol.com/platform-that-allows-every-user-to-make-cryptocurrency-exchange/
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Guys, help me to understand. The right to receive dividends is only those users who invest in the stage of pre sale and ICO? Or then ordinary users also have the right
After the completion of ICO - STM token will be traded on exchanges, like any other crypto currency. But the idea is that anyone who has tokens will be able to receive dividends. Simply after ICO, this will probably not be so profitable if the price of the token increases significantly. During the ICO you could buy tokens with bonus.

After buying the tokens - the user will begin to receive dividends after 10 minutes

We believe that such a dividend concept will significantly affect the value of the token.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What should I do if I want to participate in ICO? I don’t see the registration button on the website.

If you want to have special discount 30% you need to fill the form and join the white list member. Use this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QRoiuVeds3k4lr7UssxSBkMCtFr6xFkFnt2Pk4RZV_s/viewform?edit_requested=true
Guys, help me to understand. The right to receive dividends is only those users who invest in the stage of pre sale and ICO? Or then ordinary users also have the right
I think this function is available only for ICO investors. Because investors also receive other privileged opportunities that are written in the white paper.
Activity: 266
What should I do if I want to participate in ICO? I don’t see the registration button on the website.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi team. Do u accapt fiat as a payment for ur ICO? I have money on Skrill. May I contribute with Skrill?? Or at least via wire transfer??

Accepted crypto-currency BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, & XRP. Try to buy some cryptocurrency first.
True. And maybe you prefer to use a fiat, but if you would like to transfer money from your Stoxum wallet you will need to have cryptocurrency wallet. so do not waste time in vain with your fiat. Now is more profitable to invest in crypto
Your words make sense. what is good wallet for this task?
Read the reviews and open any wallet. All the same this time you are not limited to just one currency, with which you can buy STM tokens.
The project is interesting, but why create another exchanger? What is unique about Stoxum?
do not need to be so pessimistic. If Stoxum can offer a service better than other exchanges, why not
Yes, you're right. The concept of the Stoxum suggests providing investors with 100% dividend revenue. Is not it wonderful? If you want a more detailed description of the benefits, keep it:

The advantages of Stoxum:
1. Trading bots are built right into the platform
2. Full transparency of ALL operations inside the ecosystem
3. The ability to run your exchange by having a sufficient number of tokens on the balance sheet and the exchange will have liquidity of the whole ecosystem
4. The security of a decentralized exchange and the speed of centralized - that is, we are a hybrid
5. All 100% of the emission is sold to investors. The team also buys tokens on a closed pre-sale to pay for the advisors and for the bounty program + itself to get revenue
Pages:
Jump to: