Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 46. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Where can I found more details about discount system?
The bonuses that Stoxum offers during the pre ICO and ICO stages are displayed on the site
What about bounty bonuses? Will you launch a campaign?
Activity: 210
The bonuses that Stoxum offers during the pre ICO and ICO stages are displayed on the site
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
Hello, community.
To participate in a closed PRE-SALE with a 30% bonus
 - you need to register in the Whitelist. Only 100 investors will be admitted to the final participation.
Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QRoiuVeds3k4lr7UssxSBkMCtFr6xFkFnt2Pk4RZV_s
If I rarely used exchanges, will I have problems when working with yours?
Hey. I do not fully understand your question. If we are talking about security - of course, all user data in the database is finally encrypted. Each user to protect their account must connect two-factor authentication with the help of popular applications, for example, Google Authenticate. If we talk about wallets - they are personal for each user of the platform (inside one site) they can be used for mining or storage of funds
You said about the two-factor authentication. What it will include? The first level of protection is the password. But what is the second? Maybe the user needs to confirm it using documents?
Stoxum project does not use KYC, so you need not documents to become participant
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Stoxum - Transparent Crypto Platform that Allows Every User to Make Their Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

A hybrid system adopting the best of centralized and decentralized exchanges – Stoxum – aims to revolutionize the cryptocurrency market and launches its first private pre-sale of its token on April 30.

This is one of the first cryptocurrency exchange platforms that will offer a quick technical solution for organizing its customers and an option to make their own cryptocurrency exchange or the introduction of software for working with cryptocurrency on their own sites.

According to the Stoxum whitepaper, all Whitelabel projects will be located in the same ecosystem and have a single liquidity base, which will allow from the first day of operation to give users access to all active orders within the ecosystem. The success of even a single Whitelabel platform will increase the income of the entire ecosystem.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/platform-that-allows-every-user-to-make-cryptocurrency-exchange/

copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hello everyone! Not bad, but very little useful information. Where can I find a detailed roadmap? Some infographic would be nice. And the soft cap is too high, are you sure you will raise that much?
hi. Sure, we will. Did you mean 'hardcap'?

Information that is posted on our website, although not super detailed, but allows us to understand where the project is moving. we do not have so many tasks after the release of the project - basically, it's attracting users and promoting Whitelabel solutions for business
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! Not bad, but very little useful information. Where can I find a detailed roadmap? Some infographic would be nice. And the soft cap is too high, are you sure you will raise that much?
Who is your target audience?
The beneficiary of a Stoxum project can be:
Every individual
Investors
Traders

But I'm sure that the audience is more than I called
copper member
Activity: 112
Who is your target audience?
Activity: 70
What is the source of income and the maintenance of the work of the exchange, if you claim that investors will receive a 100% return?
As an income, the exchange will receive a percentage of transactions. And also Stoxum token holders receive dividends on 100% of the platform revenue depending on how many tokens they have. You can see the calculation example in WP https://stoxum.org/whitepaper/stoxum-en.pdf
Activity: 294
What is the source of income and the maintenance of the work of the exchange, if you claim that investors will receive a 100% return?
Activity: 274
If I rarely used exchanges, will I have problems when working with yours?
Hey. I do not fully understand your question. If we are talking about security - of course, all user data in the database is finally encrypted. Each user to protect their account must connect two-factor authentication with the help of popular applications, for example, Google Authenticate. If we talk about wallets - they are personal for each user of the platform (inside one site) they can be used for mining or storage of funds
You said about the two-factor authentication. What it will include? The first level of protection is the password. But what is the second? Maybe the user needs to confirm it using documents?
copper member
I'm all thinking about the possibilities for users that the Stoxum offers. If the definition of what kind of token to add to the exchange will be implemented through voting, then whether it is necessary to have a priority user status or all registered users have the right to vote?
I think that the users who become investors of ICO will get the right to vote. Am I mistaken?
The Stoxum team has developed an incentive system that allows an average user, after making a certain amount, to get the right to vote and take part in moderation.
This idea is good. Because if all users of the platform participated in the voting, the decisions to include a new currency would become less thoughtful
I'm all thinking about the possibilities for users that the Stoxum offers. If the definition of what kind of token to add to the exchange will be implemented through voting, then whether it is necessary to have a priority user status or all registered users have the right to vote?
I think that the users who become investors of ICO will get the right to vote. Am I mistaken?
The Stoxum team has developed an incentive system that allows an average user, after making a certain amount, to get the right to vote and take part in moderation.
Activity: 266
copper member
Stoxum community manager
will users be able to exchange tokens among themselves?
I read that this function will be available by creating coupons with a unique secret identifier.

True. This is a base functionality for almost every exchange
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I read that this function will be available by creating coupons with a unique secret identifier.
it would be interesting to see how this works in practice.
Pages:
Jump to: