Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 45. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The project is interesting, but why create another exchanger? What is unique about Stoxum?
do not need to be so pessimistic. If Stoxum can offer a service better than other exchanges, why not
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The project is interesting, but why create another exchanger? What is unique about Stoxum?
Activity: 70
Will you reserve tokens first and then send it to participant’s wallet? Or tokens will be transferred immediately?
STM tokens will be accrued to your wallet on Stoxum platform after payment within 10-30 min.
Activity: 210
When the Stoxum platform can work at full capacity? What are the approximate dates?
The platform will start working in August, but it is likely that all its functions will be available after December 2018
Look for this information on the road map. It is available on the website https://stoxum.org
Activity: 238
When the Stoxum platform can work at full capacity? What are the approximate dates?
The platform will start working in August, but it is likely that all its functions will be available after December 2018
Activity: 274
Hi team. Do u accapt fiat as a payment for ur ICO? I have money on Skrill. May I contribute with Skrill?? Or at least via wire transfer??

Accepted crypto-currency BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, & XRP. Try to buy some cryptocurrency first.
True. And maybe you prefer to use a fiat, but if you would like to transfer money from your Stoxum wallet you will need to have cryptocurrency wallet. so do not waste time in vain with your fiat. Now is more profitable to invest in crypto
Your words make sense. what is good wallet for this task?
Will you reserve tokens first and then send it to participant’s wallet? Or tokens will be transferred immediately?
good ico! Do you have a referral system?
I know that Stoxum multilevel partner program will have the ability to create special accounts for CPA networks. And it will be their referral system
Do you think you can achieve a stable ecosystem considering how much competition there is among exchanges?
Activity: 64
good ico! Do you have a referral system?
Activity: 204
Stoxum is very interesting and attractive project. Your concept is good for investors who want to receive long-term profit.
you will produce 200 000 000 tokens. how many tokens from this amount will be allocated for sale?
40% of the total number of tokens will be used for technical support of the project and for sale including. so I understood. admins can correct me
Hi team. Do u accapt fiat as a payment for ur ICO? I have money on Skrill. May I contribute with Skrill?? Or at least via wire transfer??

Accepted crypto-currency BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, & XRP. Try to buy some cryptocurrency first.
True. And maybe you prefer to use a fiat, but if you would like to transfer money from your Stoxum wallet you will need to have cryptocurrency wallet. so do not waste time in vain with your fiat. Now is more profitable to invest in crypto
Activity: 274
Why did you choose bitcoin for your project? This platform is not so flexible like etherium.
Maybe developers need not flexible features of etherium for their project. Who knows

Why did you choose bitcoin for your project? This platform is not so flexible like etherium.
Activity: 252
you will produce 200 000 000 tokens. how many tokens from this amount will be allocated for sale?
Where can I found more details about discount system?
The bonuses that Stoxum offers during the pre ICO and ICO stages are displayed on the site
What about bounty bonuses? Will you launch a campaign?
Information about Bounty will be published closer to the start of sales in May 10.
Pages:
Jump to: