Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 48. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
what problems does your project solve?
Activity: 70
When will crowdsale start? What cryptocurrency is better to use for contribution? Maybe you can advice me
Main ICO sale will be launched on Jule 1. Schedule is on the site. Stoxum allows to make contribution using ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, XRP. Which one to use you should decide yourself. Think what currency is supported by your wallet.
Thanks dude. Do you know if there are special technical requirements for the wallet?
I suppose not. All wallets will be good. Because Stoxum ico use bitcoin and you don't need to have supporting the erc20 as is the case with etherium projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
When will crowdsale start? What cryptocurrency is better to use for contribution? Maybe you can advice me
Main ICO sale will be launched on Jule 1. Schedule is on the site. Stoxum allows to make contribution using ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, XRP. Which one to use you should decide yourself. Think what currency is supported by your wallet.
Thanks dude. Do you know if there are special technical requirements for the wallet?
Activity: 196
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
Were is stoxum office located? What jurisdiction does your project belong?
I found information that jurisdiction of Stoxum is Hong Kong but no more. Can’t find the office registration address.
Hong Kong? Usually, ICO projects are limited to Chinese citizens, and here this country is a jurisdiction. So strange
perhaps because Hong Kong has special privileges than the rest of China, and they are allowed to work with a cryptocurrency
True. Hong Kong is a good place for crypto companies.
Activity: 238
I found information that jurisdiction of Stoxum is Hong Kong but no more. Can’t find the office registration address.
Then can you give a complete list of countries for which the sale of STM tokens is prohibited?
There are US, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or any other possession of the United States. The sale of STM Tokens is prohibited to Seychelles residents and citizens. This is the official information from white paper.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Do you have a referral system?
perhaps Stoxum team will create the referral system, when start selling and the registration system will be launched on the website.
it's not useful that the site does not have all the possibilities for registration
Form for registration and login will appear as soon as the first sale begins
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. Yes, we have multilevel partner program with the ability to create special accounts for CPA networks
Hong Kong? Usually, ICO projects are limited to Chinese citizens, and here this country is a jurisdiction. So strange
perhaps because Hong Kong has special privileges than the rest of China, and they are allowed to work with a cryptocurrency
Activity: 204
Then can you give a complete list of countries for which the sale of STM tokens is prohibited?
Activity: 210
copper member
Activity: 112
Is KYC obligatory here??
KYC is not required for Stoxum project.
Well, are you going to integrate protective system into your website?
Is KYC obligatory here??
KYC is not required for Stoxum project.
Activity: 204
perhaps Stoxum team will create the referral system, when start selling and the registration system will be launched on the website.
it's not useful that the site does not have all the possibilities for registration
a few days left before the start of sales. I think the team will soon announce a list of updates
Why users shoud invest in your project not in another?
Stoxum think that a system in which each holder of a token is not only interested in earning revenue from dividends or increasing the value of a token but actually has the ability to independently influence the value of a coin is win-win.
Pages:
Jump to: