Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 50. (Read 4659 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stoxum community manager
I'm reading your wp and I have a question. What is “aggregate pool of liquidity” mean?

Hi. I guess its better to visualize. Imagine that Stoxum got 5 sites in the ecosystem. For example, the main site has a daily volume of 100 BTC and thousands of trading orders. And the other 4 sites started only today, but users who register there will see all those thousands of orders that are on the main exchange.
Activity: 70
What bonus do you offer for investors who join the white list?
The private sale of STM tokens for investors from white list will start April 30. And the participants will receive 30% bonus.
Activity: 294
What bonus do you offer for investors who join the white list?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hello. Will be interesting to see a trading platform that is different from the others. How quickly your idea can pay off?

If we are talking only about the main platform Stoxum, then it depends heavily on the amount that we collect on the ICO. We hope that the daily trade volume of the stock exchange will be 500 BTC in 4 months, and after 6 months we will be able to double this number.
Activity: 294
I'm reading your wp and I have a question. What is “aggregate pool of liquidity” mean?
Activity: 70
Hello. Will be interesting to see a trading platform that is different from the others. How quickly your idea can pay off?
Team assume that from the moment STM token is placed on the stock exchange, the investment is recouped within 3 months.
Activity: 238
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Really nice project. I'm surprised that so few people know about stoxum but I think this situation will change.
Do you accept fiat or just cryptocurrency? 

The main part of the marketing campaign will begin before the start of the public sale (10 May), so it seems that the project does not appear very much, although we now have many banners on popular sites.
I know that you are dev from Russia. You said that your marketing activity will start after the beginning of sale. But will your efforts be directed more towards advertising in the Russian community or internationally?

According to our advertising statistics - Russia is not the most promising direction. The cost of the lead is high, the volume of investment is much lower than other countries. Nevertheless, we do not completely abandon advertising for Russian-speaking investors
Activity: 266
Really nice project. I'm surprised that so few people know about stoxum but I think this situation will change.

The main part of the marketing campaign will begin before the start of the public sale (10 May), so it seems that the project does not appear very much, although we now have many banners on popular sites.
I know that you are dev from Russia. You said that your marketing activity will start after the beginning of sale. But will your efforts be directed more towards advertising in the Russian community or internationally?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/stoxum

Hello everyone! I'm even outraged by such a low score. The team does not take a single token for free and will redeem tokens on general terms. Simple whitelabel solutions. Good site. Professional advertising...

this is a legitimate assessment for IСO, which does not disclose the details of the team. We will soon post information on advisors - this will add a few points.

We still don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto exists or not. But the price of bitcoin, the presence or absence of an organic developer is not particularly affected)))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Guys, I need u help. Explain me for what need the white label? is it the ready-made solution to create new Exchange? or other products?

Hi. Yes, you are right, but the core functionality could be used for crypto processing, for example for e-commerce
If everyone can open their exchange, will not this lead to a glut of the market?
Competition is good. It forces to think out new successful decisions.

True. We also think so. But again - not everyone can launch their exchange - for this you need to have a fairly large number of STM tokens on your account
Agree with you. Your platform will provide good consulting decisions for investors and it will give a chance for many companies become stronger with their business.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Guys, I need u help. Explain me for what need the white label? is it the ready-made solution to create new Exchange? or other products?

Hi. Yes, you are right, but the core functionality could be used for crypto processing, for example for e-commerce
If everyone can open their exchange, will not this lead to a glut of the market?

True. We also think so. But again - not everyone can launch their exchange - for this you need to have a fairly large number of STM tokens on your account
copper member
Stoxum community manager

Activity: 274
copper member
Stoxum community manager

copper member
Stoxum community manager
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/stoxum

Hello everyone! I'm even outraged by such a low score. The team does not take a single token for free and will redeem tokens on general terms. Simple whitelabel solutions. Good site. Professional advertising...

this is a legitimate assessment for IСO, which does not disclose the details of the team. We will soon post information on advisors - this will add a few points.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Do you have github? Share the link pls calisto
Stoxum project did not create project profile there
Hm it’s strange because in the description was written that Stoxum has the open code.
Yes, correctly. But developers don’t use a smart contract for the ICO because STM tokens sell for BTC not ETH.

I already answered one day how we solve the problem of the absence of smart contracts, but I repeat once more on this page. As you know, a ETH smart contract allows you to automatically generate tokens without any complications. In our case, you essentially make an exchange transaction inside Stoxum personal cabinet, using one of the available currencies.
In personal cabinet for you will be available 5 personal wallets: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and XRP. After payment within 10-30 minutes on your STM wallet in your personal account will be accrued STM tokens

Hi. I understant that your project is the exchange platform that allows users to buy the different tokens, but do you plan to add your STM token on exchanges after ICO?

Sure, this mentioned in our Roadmap. Up to 10 exchanges at the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: