Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 49. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Why users shoud invest in your project not in another?
copper member
Activity: 112
Is KYC obligatory here??
Activity: 238
Do you have a referral system?
Activity: 210
hi there. if i invest in different crypto-currencies, will i receive revenue for each of them?
I read in WP that the STOXUM system aggregates revenues in different currencies and purchases the tokens sold on the platform to be sent as dividends. So, i suppose no difference what currencies you transfer first, the income will come from all crypto that there is on the platform. maybe I'm wrong...
Activity: 70
What is your soft cup and hard cup? How do you plan to use collected funds?
Distribution of STM tokens
10% Advisors & Bug bounty program
40% Technical support and implementation
50% Marketing
hi there. if i invest in different crypto-currencies, will i receive revenue for each of them?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
You can see this information on the official website. The soft cap is 2 million dollars, and the hard cap is 30 million dollars. It is certain that the soft cap is easy to implement.
What is the Stoxum? What do you do? And how many tokens will you create for ICO?
Stoxum is the world’s first hybrid decentralized exchange of cryptocurrency with an aggregate pool of liquidity, where every holder of the official STM token is the owner of the exchange with the right to receive income.
Stoxum will generate 200 000 000 tokens for ICO.
It’s so unusual concept. How investors can get the benefits?
Tokens holder will be receive the dividents on 100% of the platform revenue depending on the amount of Stoxum tokens they have.
How interesting. I have never seen the company that offers 100% dividents. It's so innovative. And it's more profitable to invest more money if you want to have a big profit, right?
Right! Because the income in the form of dividends will depends on how much amount you have in Stoxum ecosysteme.
Activity: 204
What is the Stoxum? What do you do? And how many tokens will you create for ICO?
Stoxum is the world’s first hybrid decentralized exchange of cryptocurrency with an aggregate pool of liquidity, where every holder of the official STM token is the owner of the exchange with the right to receive income.
Tokens holder will be receive the dividents on 100% of the platform revenue depending on the amount of Stoxum tokens they have.
How interesting. I have never seen the company that offers 100% dividents. It's so innovative. And it's more profitable to invest more money if you want to have a big profit, right?
Well. How will you transfer the tokens if it is not regulated by smart contract?
Each user in his personal account will have a personal wallet for each of the crypto-currencies that we accept for payment. After confirming the transfer — the balance of Stoxum tokens in the personal account will be updated automatically.
Well. How will you transfer the tokens if it is not regulated by smart contract?
How do I signup for the crowdsale? Dont really understand that
Activity: 294
I'm reading your wp and I have a question. What is “aggregate pool of liquidity” mean?

Hi. I guess its better to visualize. Imagine that Stoxum got 5 sites in the ecosystem. For example, the main site has a daily volume of 100 BTC and thousands of trading orders. And the other 4 sites started only today, but users who register there will see all those thousands of orders that are on the main exchange.
Thanks for answer. it sounds like you share your "benefits" between all investors
Really nice project. I'm surprised that so few people know about stoxum but I think this situation will change.
Do you accept fiat or just cryptocurrency? 
Suppose just crypto. Stoxum site does not have information that fiat is available. Accepted cyrrency for contribution - BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, & XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: