Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 52. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
So, and how i can get to whitelist?
Hello. I read the instruction here https://medium.com/@Stoxum/stoxum-updates-how-exactly-will-ico-take-place-and-how-to-buy-tokens-95974bcd830d

Visit the website and leave your emain in the form of registration of participant. Before the sale start you will get an email with all information how to authorize. And also site will get a form of buying tokens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
The Stoxum project attracts funds by
crowdfunding, releasing its own STM
token, which is the fork of Ripple
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
Intereting to see the people who created this great idea. Where can I check the team? How big is it and how many exactly devs do you have?

Hey. The team is our weak point, meaning that we do not disclose the names. Yes, it causes a lot of questions and suspicions, but this is our concept. The maximum hint is that we own another profit exchange, but Stoxum will technically be too far from the old project, so we decided to launch the ICO under this idea.

oh, ye, dev team is 8 devs. 1 designer + marketing department
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi team! Do you already have alpha version of your platform? or at least a prototype?
Hi. Yes, we ve got a prototype. The official release of public version is 20 August. But for large investors, we will provide access even earlier
Activity: 238
Hm, interesting project. Want to learn more about Stoxum. What are the methods of payment? Do you accept btc and bch?
During the ICO we will accept BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH and XRP. So, yep, we will accept BTC and BCH
What are the killing features in your project? Smth that no project from already existing dont have. Hope u have some features
Activity: 294
Intereting to see the people who created this great idea. Where can I check the team? How big is it and how many exactly devs do you have?
copper member
Activity: 112
Hi team! Do you already have alpha version of your platform? or at least a prototype?
copper member
Activity: 112
Hello team. I wanna contribute to your project. But previously I would like to know when will I get my tokens?
Hello. The first sale will start on April 30 and will only be for investors who will sign up for the Whitelist. On April 30, instructions will be sent to the email to enter your personal account, or you can just log into our website - a registration form will be available. In personal cabinet for you will be available 5 personal wallets: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and XRP. After payment within 10-30 minutes on your STM wallet in your personal account will be accrued STM tokens
And what are you going to do with unsold tokens? maybe distribute between privileged investors or only burned it?
Hello. I saw on the website that they plan to destroy all unsold tokens. So Stoxum won't release an airdrop.
Activity: 252
Hello team. I wanna contribute to your project. But previously I would like to know when will I get my tokens?
Hello. The first sale will start on April 30 and will only be for investors who will sign up for the Whitelist. On April 30, instructions will be sent to the email to enter your personal account, or you can just log into our website - a registration form will be available. In personal cabinet for you will be available 5 personal wallets: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and XRP. After payment within 10-30 minutes on your STM wallet in your personal account will be accrued STM tokens
And what are you going to do with unsold tokens? maybe distribute between privileged investors or only burned it?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
We will announce that info in a few days. Check our social channels- you could find them on a website or at the main post here.
Activity: 9
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. Do you accept buyers from every country? May people from Russia contribute??
Hello. Yes, sure, Russians can contribute. In the annex to Whitepaper it is stated that we do not work with citizens from America, but it also indicates that if they participate, we are not responsible for this.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hm, interesting project. Want to learn more about Stoxum. What are the methods of payment? Do you accept btc and bch?
During the ICO we will accept BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH and XRP. So, yep, we will accept BTC and BCH
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Activity: 274
Hi. Do you accept buyers from every country? May people from Russia contribute??
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
copper member
Stoxum community manager
what is the investors ROI algorithm ?
Hi. Hm, there is only 1 algorithm for ROI - (Gain from Investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment

I will explain what the income of the investor is in our case. A similar example is also could be found in the Whitepaper.

You have 2 ways to increase ROI when investing in Stoxum:

1. The growth of the value of the token. We expect that against the backdrop of the growth of dividends, the value of the token will inevitably grow to 50-80% for the first 6 months, and this is also important for large investors who want to launch their project using Whitelabel solution.
2. Dividends. The size of dividends consists of such things: exchange transactions, voting for the addition of coins, the withdrawal of the crypto currency, partner income from Whitelabel sites.

Let's make an estimate in which the company issues 200,000,000 of tokens at a token
price of $ 0.20.
At the same time, the 24h volume of the exchange is 1000 BTC, and the commission
for trading is 0.2%
The trading volume per month will be: 1000 x 30 = 30,000 BTC.
We will receive the exchange`s profit from the orders for the month: 30,000 * 0.2% = 60 BTC = $ 540,000 (at BTC rate $ 9,000)
Having bought 100,000 STM tokens for $ 20,000 you will receive 0.05% (if all 200 million tokens will be sold) of the income of the
exchange, which is 540,000 * 0,05% = $ 270 per month.

This example shows an approximate amount of dividends only due to trading operations and does not include: voting, currency withdrawal, partner income of Whitelabel sites.
Activity: 29
what is the investors ROI algorithm ?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Congratulations to Stoxum, they have successfully been listed on CoinRating.

Visit their profile here https://coinrating.co/coin/stoxum/  .

Good luck with the ICO Stoxum
Great, thx. I'm glad that you do not give a rating, even that it's in your name. lol
Pages:
Jump to: