Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 53. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Congratulations to Stoxum, they have successfully been listed on CoinRating.

Visit their profile here https://coinrating.co/coin/stoxum/  .

Good luck with the ICO Stoxum
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stoxum community manager
ok, i get it. What does it mean "closed pre-sale"? How i can participate if it is closed? Whitelist or what?

Yes, if you want to participate in CLOSED PRE-SALE and get bonus of 30% you will need to register in whitelist. Closer to 30 April we will explain how to do this.
Activity: 9
ok, i get it. What does it mean "closed pre-sale"? How i can participate if it is closed? Whitelist or what?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I cant say, that they are wrong. You can not use airdrops if your concept includes dividends and destruction of unsold tokens.
And what is about airdrops?
Hi. No, we do not plan airdrops. It seems to us that such an approach negatively affects the future value of the token, and also gives the impression that the company does not have money for a full-fledged marketing campaign.

I still believe that this is a good way to get attention from not very large investors. A lot of projects use this way of marketing - are they wrong?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
reserve german bounty!
We will announce bounty description in the beginning of May
I got this project interesting, I'll learn more about it, hopefully there will also some interesting bounty available in the future.
I'll be waiting for any good info about it.

Hi. Yes, we will announce bounty program closer to first public pre-sale (10 May). During the closed PRE-SALE (30.04 - 05.05), our team will buy the required number of tokens to use for bounty
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
reserve german bounty!
We will announce bounty description in the beginning of May
I got this project interesting, I'll learn more about it, hopefully there will also some interesting bounty available in the future.
I'll be waiting for any good info about it.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/stoxum

Ok, cool. I thought that there would be something like 3.0, but it turned out 5.5. The idea: the usual. Well, I do not know, not a lot of projects offer simple Whitelabel solutions. Maybe even no one. but okay.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. No, we do not plan airdrops. It seems to us that such an approach negatively affects the future value of the token, and also gives the impression that the company does not have money for a full-fledged marketing campaign.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Great Idea. All the best for the team.
Thanks for the support. Nevertheless, we welcome any feedback or suggestions.
Activity: 35
Great Idea. All the best for the team.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I want to remind you that we are conducting a block on the Medium, in which every day there are news about things that were touched on the forums.

https://medium.com/@Stoxum

Also, I want to convey my heartfelt greetings to the xrpchart forum - somehow they have learned about us and placed a thread, reading which our team almost smashed its face with a facepalm. The most annoying thing is that new accounts can not write messages in the first day.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Our marketers decided that it's better to focus on Whitelabel solution, since it attracts investors more, that's why we changed the name in the feed a little - do not be scared
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. Do you need whitepaper or website translation to other languages?

Hi. Not really. We dont plan to translate whitepaper to other languages. During the ICO it becomes clear - do we need additional language support for the site, but in this case we usually order transfer from companies. But thanks for the interest

Ok, and do you have contact email for promotional offers?

Yes, ok - [email protected]
I hope that you will not suggest translation =0
Activity: 4

Hi. Not really. We dont plan to translate whitepaper to other languages. During the ICO it becomes clear - do we need additional language support for the site, but in this case we usually order transfer from companies. But thanks for the interest

Ok, and do you have contact email for promotional offers?
copper member
Stoxum community manager

Activity: 4
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Another new stock market.
It can be easy to pass soft cover. hard cover seems a bit difficult.
the totalsub of coins is appropriate.
I need to examine the team a bit.

Yes, again the question about the team. I can only say that we have the experience of creating similar products that work and bring revenue - so we did not have to look for investors to start a marketing campaign. We know how to make a fast and safe product.

Yes, regarding hardcap, we pondered for a long time and at first wanted to set $20mln, but in the end we decided that we could start distributing access to the alpha version before the end of ICO, which could help to collect all $30ml
copper member
Stoxum community manager
https://stoxum.org/en/?#team

I think this is serious project idea is also very impressive but team introduction is not looking good. You should show a professional approach about the future of this project and reveal this secret instead of fun pics.

Yes, you are right - during the conclusion of contracts with some marketing companies, we are denied promotion because we do not post information about the team, so in some ways this is a big omission. Nevertheless - this is our concept. We provide a basis for the community to develop the platform on its own.

Most likely, as a result, users of reddit, as usual, will disclose the secret after we publish the code on the github, since we have already created products in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: