Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 2. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
That’s the first time I’m really thinking about investing into cryptocurrency project. I liked this video about GANA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxB1hIV_wU. Looks like the project causes a lot of interest. How is it going right now? I wanna know more about this startup.
U can see the history of the project in the road map - they started project development in 2016 and last year they got an experienced and professional team. Just like u said the investors are very interested in the project already. The industry GANA is gonna work in is very promising.
Exactly! AI, healthcare and other science  developments accommodate a lot of money!
Activity: 252
That’s the first time I’m really thinking about investing into cryptocurrency project. I liked this video about GANA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxB1hIV_wU. Looks like the project causes a lot of interest. How is it going right now? I wanna know more about this startup.
U can see the history of the project in the road map - they started project development in 2016 and last year they got an experienced and professional team. Just like u said the investors are very interested in the project already. The industry GANA is gonna work in is very promising.
Activity: 140
Activity: 94
guys I have been following this project for a couple of days now and I'm happy to say that after a little bit of research I found that its a really good project and if they deliver what they are promising then it could really become a superstar project in its niche. so good luck guys and please stick to the roadmap and deliver.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Are u guys gonna have reserved fund u know, keep some tokens in case of emergency?
I dont know much about expenses but they are going to have 15% of tokens reserved.
Activity: 24
Are u guys gonna have reserved fund u know, keep some tokens in case of emergency?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are partnerships or joint developments with other blockchain projects possible for GANA? 
Activity: 238
What is the total number of population of countries in which the use of medical hemp is allowed?
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
There’s not enough info about the project.. Are developers going to communicate with potential investors?
The most active communication is in the telegram https://t.me/gana_official There you can quickly get an answer to any question. Here in the forum communication is slower. (a small lifehack - it's almost everywhere so)
Activity: 266
Hey everyone! What resources will the data on users and the data for AI be stored on?  Is it possible to store all the data on blockchain?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There’s not enough info about the project.. Are developers going to communicate with potential investors?
Activity: 18
Good morning, team. I expect you advance
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good day! Please tell me where I can buy project tokens? Is there some kind of exchange which came out or just plan to go to the exchange? If so, when will this happen? Thanks.
Activity: 23
I am curious about technology what technology related to AI you guys are using
Activity: 378
What amount of tokens will be sold to investors?   
It’s planned to put 50% of the total amount on sale.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Are there any other ways to get GANA token except for buying it
If you provide data for AI, you receive reward in the form of tokens. You should also consider bounty campaign option.
Activity: 175
Are there any other ways to get GANA token except for buying it
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
What amount of tokens will be sold to investors?   
Activity: 158
The project seems to be quite funny. Maybe the reason is reputation of cannabis, but i’m sure that young people will be interested in it.
I think that the project and its results will be important for everyone who’s involved in cannabis industry ‘cause they’ll receive real results of its operation after the full implementation.
Btw, what will be the order of implementation of the platform?
First, a mobile app for industry users will be created in order to let them use the platform conveniently. Then the data for AI training will be collected from these users.
And here comes the question of duration of this all…
It won’t take too long. The project has its own vision of this process and you can estimate it taking a look at the roadmap. After the AI is trained, the main result will be the services made in form of a personal assistant of a user. Retailers, researchers, marketers and etc will benefit from this.
And how will this ready-made project make profit? I ean commissions and etc.
Activity: 170
The project seems to be quite funny. Maybe the reason is reputation of cannabis, but i’m sure that young people will be interested in it.
I think that the project and its results will be important for everyone who’s involved in cannabis industry ‘cause they’ll receive real results of its operation after the full implementation.
Btw, what will be the order of implementation of the platform?
First, a mobile app for industry users will be created in order to let them use the platform conveniently. Then the data for AI training will be collected from these users.
And here comes the question of duration of this all…
It won’t take too long. The project has its own vision of this process and you can estimate it taking a look at the roadmap. After the AI is trained, the main result will be the services made in form of a personal assistant of a user. Retailers, researchers, marketers and etc will benefit from this.
Pages:
Jump to: