Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 3. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
The project seems to be quite funny. Maybe the reason is reputation of cannabis, but i’m sure that young people will be interested in it.
I think that the project and its results will be important for everyone who’s involved in cannabis industry ‘cause they’ll receive real results of its operation after the full implementation.
Btw, what will be the order of implementation of the platform?
First, a mobile app for industry users will be created in order to let them use the platform conveniently. Then the data for AI training will be collected from these users.
And here comes the question of duration of this all…
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think this is a very good project, with clearly defined goals, I think it will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 170
The project seems to be quite funny. Maybe the reason is reputation of cannabis, but i’m sure that young people will be interested in it.
I think that the project and its results will be important for everyone who’s involved in cannabis industry ‘cause they’ll receive real results of its operation after the full implementation.
First, a mobile app for industry users will be created in order to let them use the platform conveniently. Then the data for AI training will be collected from these users.
Activity: 170
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
A lot of attention is paid to medical direction of the use of the platform so i’d like to clarify what the future of this direction of work will be. What does the project plan to create here?   
Activity: 140
The markets of which countries does the region consider to be a priority for itself? Will these only be the countries where cannabis is legalized?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How many tokens will be generated?  
The total amount will be 2400 000 000 GANA tokens.
Activity: 116
How many tokens will be generated?  
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
To what extent is the project already ready by this very moment? 5-10% or more?
Activity: 238
How can i learn more about financial part? How will the token be used, how will transactions be made, how will this all be managed?
Activity: 364
What amount of tokens will be sold out to investors?   
50% of the total amount will be available to investors.
Activity: 154
What amount of tokens will be sold out to investors?   
Activity: 126
I like the idea of the use of AI, even in the narrow (in global scale) area of cannabis. Maybe, this will be the key to fast development and GANA will use this principles in other markets once it succeeds in local industry. However i want to know whether the developers have made any other unique components in addition to AI.

A business-analytic platform will also become a result of developments of Gana, they won’t to provide help to business which will be focused on its development. This isnt an archaic set of consulting services which everyone has got used to in the past.

What will help the project to take leading positions in the market except for wisely chosen industry?))

A wide range of data about the consumers is necessary for working with AI. The GANA creators are focused on collection of data of buyers to conduct cionsumer analytics on such megaplatforms as Amazon, Facebook and YouTube. If they really manage to do it, they will succeed rapidly.
Not bad. I cant imagine how this can be implemented so far, but the plans are right.

Although companies working in cannabis area have clients now, they don’t know them well, including their preferences.  So they should also be interested in the product, and the allied industries of pharmacology, medicine, research institutes should be interested as well.

You’ve listed quite a lot of possible participants of the ecosystem. Whom else does it consist of?
I like the idea of the use of AI, even in the narrow (in global scale) area of cannabis. Maybe, this will be the key to fast development and GANA will use this principles in other markets once it succeeds in local industry. However i want to know whether the developers have made any other unique components in addition to AI.

A business-analytic platform will also become a result of developments of Gana, they won’t to provide help to business which will be focused on its development. This isnt an archaic set of consulting services which everyone has got used to in the past.

What will help the project to take leading positions in the market except for wisely chosen industry?))

A wide range of data about the consumers is necessary for working with AI. The GANA creators are focused on collection of data of buyers to conduct cionsumer analytics on such megaplatforms as Amazon, Facebook and YouTube. If they really manage to do it, they will succeed rapidly.
Not bad. I cant imagine how this can be implemented so far, but the plans are right.

Although companies working in cannabis area have clients now, they don’t know them well, including their preferences.  So they should also be interested in the product, and the allied industries of pharmacology, medicine, research institutes should be interested as well.

Pages:
Jump to: