Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 20. (Read 27514 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
After reading the whitepaper I am very excited about this project. "GENESIS is an international real estate fund and multifunctional operating platform created on the basis of blockchain and digital technologies."
Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Feel free to ask any question.
You will get income in your denomination and spread dividends in the same currency?
You will be able to choose the way of payouts
What currency could be shosen?
Further info will have appeared by the time we make dividends policy
Thanks, can you give me a link on your telegram bounty group?
Sure https://t.me/genesis_chat
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
After reading the whitepaper I am very excited about this project. "GENESIS is an international real estate fund and multifunctional operating platform created on the basis of blockchain and digital technologies."
Activity: 19
You will get income in your denomination and spread dividends in the same currency?
Thanks, can you give me a link on your telegram bounty group?
Activity: 364
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
An obligatory stage in the development of GENESIS is the listing of company tokens on exchanges for free trade. It is scheduled for 2019, when the project achieves the target KPIs set out in the Investment Development Strategy section.

Activity: 26
Actually, why wouldn't you function like a usual REIT? What is the difference between having blockchain or not?
It's all about the opportunity to raise capital from all over the world and scale our business infinetely, it is really impossible in that area without blockchain integration.
That's true. Should i pass verification if my investment wasn't that big? (~700$)
No, it's not necessary. You need to verify your personality in case your investment is more than 1000 euro.
And 2FA? what about it?
Same, actually. We don't need it at the ICO stage as you can only buy tokens.
Gotcha, ty
Actually, why wouldn't you function like a usual REIT? What is the difference between having blockchain or not?
It's all about the opportunity to raise capital from all over the world and scale our business infinetely, it is really impossible in that area without blockchain integration.
That's true. Should i pass verification if my investment wasn't that big? (~700$)
No, it's not necessary. You need to verify your personality in case your investment is more than 1000 euro.
And 2FA? what about it?
Same, actually. We don't need it at the ICO stage as you can only buy tokens.
And 2FA? what about it?
How to actually understand what is the best time to invest if you will buy different objects with different income?
That's why we have a general pool with all the objects in it, so investors' income doesn't depend on the specific object, it depends on the generall income from all the property we have
How to actually understand what is the best time to invest if you will buy different objects with different income?
When tokens' distribution?
After the end of the ICO
When tokens' distribution?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
FORECAST OF THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
IN THE PROJECT

Pages:
Jump to: