Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 18. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Agree, would be too easy way to buy all tokens at a lower price and make a lot of money later

You can sell tokens to the fund, however.
We guarantee repurchase of tokens for our investors.
Easy to use, clear and informative user interface of GENESIS with personal accounts system will provide investors with all necessary information about the investments, the account charges and payments, transactions, the actual rate of assets and other information.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34119757_503483606733356_6280862390149971968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=977456d0c26caf8b9ecab9df40c62846&oe=5BB74996
Is there anything  more reliable than real estate? It’s one of the oldest industries in the world. For traditional investors real estate has always been a good way to to gain some profit.

On the other side, crypto economy is approaching, but it doesn’t offer you any kind of certainty. Cryptocurrency rates rise and fall, along with trader’s sentiments.

In that ranging sea it’s important to find a safe harbor where you can wait until the storm is over. Investing in Genesis is a chance to combine reliability of real estate with cryptoworld. Cryptocurrency rates cannot affect the rate of GES tokens.  Only value of real estate and the profitability of project determines token's price.

https://d.radikal.ru/d35/1805/05/e8aa69daad46.png
You are right, holding period protects token from pump and dump schemes.
However, NES token will become tradeable shortly after the end of ICO.
Activity: 364
Agree, would be too easy way to buy all tokens at a lower price and make a lot of money later
Activity: 19
can i buy token immediate after closing after token sale. I want to buy tokens in exchange. How many it will take to get on exchange.
there should be protection from pump and dump i think Smiley
can i buy token immediate after closing after token sale. I want to buy tokens in exchange. How many it will take to get on exchange.
Hello, you will be able to buy tokens on our platform approx in Oct-Nov and on other exchanges in 2019
Activity: 238
Will i be able to see the list of invited people?
Yes, we are working on referral program now Smiley
Activity: 26
Will i be able to see the list of invited people?
​​The innovative solutions realized in GENESIS provide the harmonic combination of classic methods of investments in real estate with the possibilities of the most progressive and modern achievements of digital economy.
The simplicity and convenience of investing, the exclusion of intermediaries, the elimination of borders and freedom of choice, stable guaranteed profit, the highest level of reliability and security of investments are the main features of GENESIS.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33964128_503001400114910_1376039893083357184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=793d89adac2f91df843bcae12aed0817&oe=5B836DD0
Is it actually safer to buy tokens with crypto or fiat is ok?
It depends only on your preferences
Activity: 19
Is it actually safer to buy tokens with crypto or fiat is ok?
Do you have any refs? I can invite some ppl in project
If you mean referral programs - Yes, we do. You can contact me via pm to get relevant info on the matter.
Do you have any refs? I can invite some ppl in project
Real estate is the industry where usage of blockchain to eliminate the role of intermediary has huge potential. It doesn't matter whether it is commercial or residential estates both are very profitable if investors are experienced. This team looks very talented to choose right projects make profit from them.
Thanks for your opinion, we really appreciate it Smiley
So will i be able to freely turn my investment back if something goes wrong? It's like an airbag for me, sounds really cool.
Exactly, it is stated in agreement
What is the highest bonus i can receive?

15%
Is it already available?
Yes, it is
Activity: 84
Real estate is the industry where usage of blockchain to eliminate the role of intermediary has huge potential. It doesn't matter whether it is commercial or residential estates both are very profitable if investors are experienced. This team looks very talented to choose right projects make profit from them.
So will i be able to freely turn my investment back if something goes wrong? It's like an airbag for me, sounds really cool.
Exactly, it is stated in agreement
What is the highest bonus i can receive?

15%
Is it already available?
What can be more reliable than real estate investments? I like Genesic project , cause the price of tokens is secured by real estate.

Thanks for your support, we appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: