Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 22. (Read 27514 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
If there a point to invest a small amount?
Not sure if I'll get any revenue from, let's say, 0.1 ETH
Activity: 98
Why your licenses are from Estonia, not Swiss or Spain f.e?
Estonia has a pretty detailed legislation in the Crypto area, which allows us to work in accordance with the Law. We actually plan to open an office in Swiss as it also has good environment.
Activity: 26
Why your licenses are from Estonia, not Swiss or Spain f.e?
Will i be able to transfer tokens to MEW e.g. and when if the answer is positive?
Sure, tokens will be transferrable to any erc20 wallet. It will be possible by the end of Jule most likely.
NES and GES or only GES?
For both certainly Smiley
Thanks. I've actually heard that hardcap is unlimited, can you explain why can't you set the exact amount of money needed to build platform?

The money we attract will be spent on investments in new pieces of real estate, not only the platform

But as a fund can't you buy buildings with your own facilities?

Larger amounts will allow us to buy larger buildings, and, as a result, earn more
Even small one can bring good profit you know Smiley
You are right, there are projects in GENESIS with a fast return on investment called special projects. They can be even more worthy compared to others, but also rarer.
So why these projects are special? What is the difference between the normal ones?
The main difference is that these projects will be financed with the platform's money, there won't be an ico for such projects.
Will i be able to transfer tokens to MEW e.g. and when if the answer is positive?
Sure, tokens will be transferrable to any erc20 wallet. It will be possible by the end of Jule most likely.
NES and GES or only GES?
Thanks. I've actually heard that hardcap is unlimited, can you explain why can't you set the exact amount of money needed to build platform?

The money we attract will be spent on investments in new pieces of real estate, not only the platform

Larger amounts will allow us to buy larger buildings, and, as a result, earn more
You are right, there are projects in GENESIS with a fast return on investment called special projects. They can be even more worthy compared to others, but also rarer.
So why these projects are special? What is the difference between the normal ones?
NES and GES or only GES?

NES and GES or only GES?

Real estate projects, while not causing big hype, but this is the most reliable type of investment for the long term. I hope these guys can raised enough money at this crypto-crisis time.

Thank you, we appreciate your support
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Real estate projects, while not causing big hype, but this is the most reliable type of investment for the long term. I hope these guys can raised enough money at this crypto-crisis time.
NES and GES or only GES?

NES and GES or only GES?

NES and GES or only GES?

NES and GES or only GES?
NES and GES or only GES?
NES and GES or only GES?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
UTILITY-TOKEN NES:

- Accrueed for every GES

- Privileges and discounts

- Buying the advertising

- Traded separately

The getting profit and the minimization of risks are the two most important elements of any investment activity.
 GENESIS does not only ensure the execution of these elements but also creates additional opportunities and guarantees for the participants of the project.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdfYolHV0AEmKJT.jpg

How do you create additional opportunities, and how do you guarantee a good ROI?
The best thing here is blockchain, we can create opportunities both for investors and for ourselves as we will be able to infinitely scale our business. We can guarantee a good ROI due to fact, that invesotors can always get their money back by selling tokens to us + GES token is guaranteed by assets, related to the highest level of guarantee – by real estate. Volatility of cryptocurrency and possible collapses of cryptocurrency cannot negatively affect to the rate of GES tokens, as its price is determined and based on the value of real estate and the profitability of project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Dividends are charged every quarter on the private account of investors in the personal cabinet. The investor can withdraw funds from the personal wallet at his own discretion.

Pages:
Jump to: