Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 23. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
DEBIT CARD
To ensure the greater convenience for users of Genesis platform, a debit bank card is issued in cooperation with the payment system of one of partners. Each investor will be able to order a bank card in his personal account, and the emitter will issue and deliver it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
The getting profit and the minimization of risks are the two most important elements of any investment activity.
 GENESIS does not only ensure the execution of these elements but also creates additional opportunities and guarantees for the participants of the project.

How do you create additional opportunities, and how do you guarantee a good ROI?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The getting profit and the minimization of risks are the two most important elements of any investment activity.
 GENESIS does not only ensure the execution of these elements but also creates additional opportunities and guarantees for the participants of the project.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

That is what you should believe but some people seem to not care about their money at all and just throw it at any ICO they find.

With the advent of ICO, investors did the same. But now the people are wiser. So the investment situation has changed.

Those who are in it for some time are wiser, but every day new users are coming trying to find the next Bitcoin.

Regarding the new bitcoin, I will not argue, but the fact that new investors are looking for profitable windows is a fact.

So, what are your thoughts on Genesis?
GENESIS is an international real estate fund and a multifunctional operating platform built on the basis of blockchain and digital technology. Can it be used for day-to-day use?

What do you have in mind? Can you invest in a project every day?

The platform will have many different servicies, for example internal exchanger, booking the hotels, renting houses and commercial real estate, loans.

Such an assortment changes the matter. In this case, the company will always have a profit.

In hotels, you can book rooms in any countries of the world or only in European countries?

Anywhere in the world.

Excellent. Then customers from different countries of the world will be able to bring profit to the project.

Right. That's why blockchain along with Genesis are the future.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

That is what you should believe but some people seem to not care about their money at all and just throw it at any ICO they find.

With the advent of ICO, investors did the same. But now the people are wiser. So the investment situation has changed.

Those who are in it for some time are wiser, but every day new users are coming trying to find the next Bitcoin.
Yes every day new people joins the cryptoworld looking for fast money. That should make the market growth and all of us should benefit from that.
Activity: 378

Regarding the new bitcoin, I will not argue, but the fact that new investors are looking for profitable windows is a fact.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Activity: 364
GENESIS is an international real estate fund and a multifunctional operating platform built on the basis of blockchain and digital technology. Can it be used for day-to-day use?

What do you have in mind? Can you invest in a project every day?

The platform will have many different servicies, for example internal exchanger, booking the hotels, renting houses and commercial real estate, loans.

Such an assortment changes the matter. In this case, the company will always have a profit.

In hotels, you can book rooms in any countries of the world or only in European countries?

Anywhere in the world.

Excellent. Then customers from different countries of the world will be able to bring profit to the project.
It seems the ico project was extended to next month, expect the best hopefully all goes well and achieve more satisfactory results.
It looks like it's true what you say, this could certainly further improve sales results.
Hopefully there will be a potential investor who buys all the token until exhausted.

And many small investors do not mind buying the project's tokens. Not everyone got acquainted with the topic from the very beginning.

That is right, we had not that big community in April e.g., but now it is rapidly increasing. That's one of the reasons why we have extended the token sale.
Activity: 434
In the ecosystem of GENESIS NES will be used for:
The discounts on all the services of platform
The special conditions for crediting the cryptocurrency
The payment for advertising placement (NES tokens will allow buying the advertising placements within the ecosystem and on the partner’s services)

The privileges and ability to pay for services in new services

After the usage, NES tokens will be burned.

I do not quite understand after what use these tokens will be burned?

After the uses. After you pay for the servicies. It will be one time use. Pay for the service and tokens burns.
It will burn those tokens that are accrued to investors automatically?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The project reached its Soft Cap in the first few days after launch, and to date 3,281,697.04 tokens have already been sold. This means that GENESIS is advancing according to plan. However, the fund’s experts are now recommending the purchase of a large building, information on which will become available on the website soon. The price of the site exceeds the amount that has been collected through investments thus far. But the amount of revenue that would come from that building is also larger.

Is the project risking so much that it wants to invest money in one facility? Or will there be small investments in cheaper facilities?

Soon you will get more information about real estate object that Genesis want to buy.

Can we get an answer to this question? After all, this could bring a lot of money to the project. That's just a list of countries need to be announced.

I have already answered to this question.
Regular reporting to investors and regular internal audit are obligatory conditions for the proper operation of GENESIS. In addition, before including the real estate into the company's investment pools, every property is estimated by an independent organization. Our current choice for audit and rating is one of the largest European companies with a high trust rating.

How often will the company report to its investors?

Every quter and about all the main ivents. All information will be on site and in personal cabinet of investor.
Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?

There are 2 types of token GES. You can receive a dividends of GES and NES you can pay for the servicies by NES.
the idea is very good, and everything is written very well and clearly on your website, but here for me there is a big minus, this is your planned fundraising, you really want to attract a lot of money, in my opinion, it is impossible

How much money has been collected?

SOLD TOKEN GES:3,285,576.58
SOFT CAP:3 000 000 EUR
Will the owners of tokens receive a discount on advertising?

Yes the ownes of the tokens will have a priveliges.
The payment for advertising placement (NES tokens will allow buying the advertising placements within the ecosystem and on the partner’s services)

I mean, if I have tokens, can I order an advertisement on this platform?

And where will this advertisement be placed? only on the platform or on commercial real estate too?)

On the platform.

I mean, if I have tokens, can I order an advertisement on this platform?

Yes you are right

I do not quite understand after what use these tokens will be burned?

After the uses. After you pay for the servicies. It will be one time use. Pay for the service and tokens burns.
Pages:
Jump to: