Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 39. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
what is going on with this coin. it jumped up 8 $ then fell immediatly to 5 $, what kind up pump is that, we have big expactations from it but this type of things makes me worry. Roll Eyes

I think this is usual market activity in cryptocurrency, you can see today that this coin price already increased and reach $6.5. If the project has bright future the price will recover back as soon as possible
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
what is going on with this coin. it jumped up 8 $ then fell immediatly to 5 $, what kind up pump is that, we have big expactations from it but this type of things makes me worry. Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
price is going up now
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I think the price pump was speculative. Gvt has a nice project but it is not certain that respectable exchanges will implement their code to systems.
Genesis Vision / GVT Review - The Future Of Blockchain Finance. Genesis Vision is using the Ethereum blockchain to bring us new ways to transparently invest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BjzsGcOu0

Awesome I have very strong believe into this platform this will bring new opportunities into financial world. I'm converting my other tokens into this asset very soon price will be enter into 3 figures with great support of community.

I think this project have bright future and GVT price have possibility to rise more than our expectation. Maybe when the platform will released, the price of GVT will very impressive
oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Genesis Vision / GVT Review - The Future Of Blockchain Finance.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Genesis Vision / GVT Review - The Future Of Blockchain Finance. Genesis Vision is using the Ethereum blockchain to bring us new ways to transparently invest.

Awesome I have very strong believe into this platform this will bring new opportunities into financial world. I'm converting my other tokens into this asset very soon price will be enter into 3 figures with great support of community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Activity: 1009
Merit: 506
three figures in early 2018 for sure
I wouldn't make that call so early. Perhaps late 2018.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Come on everyone, let's vote to bump it up !
https://twitter.com/TheCryptoLark/status/938877284462637056

It's already 60% ! Make sure it reaches 80% !
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
GVT is one of the best projects, i appreciate the dev and team. love this superb class project. three figures in early 2018 for sure
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
good time to buy cheap gvt is now!

This coin also have low circulating supply, i think worth for investment. When the products will release, maybe GVT price can increase, moreover if this coin can listing on big exchange, it will be interesting

If you really interested in this project you can support them by buying some gvt its a good time to buy gvt because the price are in red line buy and hold you will earn a high profit this will pump up soon.
The product will launched in 2018 and then big exchange site will listing gvt.
I still hold this coin from bounty campaign and already buy some coins for my investment. Maybe i will buy again if the price down at $2. Surely i will hold it for long term investment although product will launched in 2018  Grin
That's obvious. The time to release product in 2018 mean you need to wait until that time to take profit for your investment, it's long term investment and the real concept of ICO. Beside that, don't forget the current ETH or BTC rates to help you consider and calculate the percent of profit for long time.

This coin also have low circulating supply, i think worth for investment. When the products will release, maybe GVT price can increase, moreover if this coin can listing on big exchange, it will be interesting

If you really interested in this project you can support them by buying some gvt its a good time to buy gvt because the price are in red line buy and hold you will earn a high profit this will pump up soon.
I still hold this coin from bounty campaign and already buy some coins for my investment. Maybe i will buy again if the price down at $2. Surely i will hold it for long term investment although product will launched in 2018  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
guys, dont forget to give vote on twitter to this project, i have voted for this project.
It seems like from genesis vision token the bottom was reached and the price stabalizes at the moment with a little uptrend. This coin will be very big. I have no doubt.

I am sure the price drops only temporary and usual market activity, because most of altcoin price also drop. Maybe in next several day this coin price can recover and continue to increase

Well now is a price correction, but I think in the future this project have a lot of potential, after all things are in place I think the price will go 3 figures.

I hope GVT price can recover and start to increase, because other altcoin price seem on green area. I also think that the future of this project is good, so let's we see what will happen in next year
Activity: 6
Guys, vote GVT for next week's community coin on Crypto Lark!  https://twitter.com/thecryptolark/status/938877284462637056
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
It seems like from genesis vision token the bottom was reached and the price stabalizes at the moment with a little uptrend. This coin will be very big. I have no doubt.

I am sure the price drops only temporary and usual market activity, because most of altcoin price also drop. Maybe in next several day this coin price can recover and continue to increase

Well now is a price correction, but I think in the future this project have a lot of potential, after all things are in place I think the price will go 3 figures.
Pages:
Jump to: