Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 40. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It seems like from genesis vision token the bottom was reached and the price stabalizes at the moment with a little uptrend. This coin will be very big. I have no doubt.

I am sure the price drops only temporary and usual market activity, because most of altcoin price also drop. Maybe in next several day this coin price can recover and continue to increase
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
It seems like from genesis vision token the bottom was reached and the price stabalizes at the moment with a little uptrend. This coin will be very big. I have no doubt.
oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
The main event of this week without a shadow of a doubt is the long-awaited report about Investor Finance Forum 2017 in Bulgaria. We hope you all enjoy it. Expect the video soon.

Da fuck, GVT!  Price is plummeting :-(

Be patient, this is new coin and they still working hard for this project.

This person is so impatient read this project white paper and roadmap and you will realize the good potential of gvt the price are above ico price $5 to 6$ and have a high change to hit 10$.
Buy and hold gvt this dump happen is because the price of bitcoin are skyroketing believe in this project.

I think this is only temporary because ethereum network problem, so people taking profits and buy bitcoin. I think the team of ethereum can solve this problem as soon as possible, so ethereum and ERC20 coin can recover included GVT coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
this is not correction its the Charls Darwin theory : the weak one dies , only the strongest survive Smiley

May be this theory too.. this is valid for all coins out there.

People are greedy to earn profit thats a reason they sell there gvt to bitcoin they dont understand the good potential of gvt.
I believe in that theory this apply to all cryptocurrency coins are die because people dont trust the project and coins are survive and continue to growth because people still believe in project.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
this is not correction its the Charls Darwin theory : the weak one dies , only the strongest survive Smiley

May be this theory too.. this is valid for all coins out there.
Activity: 32
Activity: 32
Damn, lots of dumb money aka panic sellers. I can understand people, who sell on top, but on bottom Cheesy? Oh my Cheesy

Price: 4.70$

This is called: price correction not panic sell. Even at 1.5$ is still 50% profit so... I understand the dumpers.

how can you understand such a pus*ys?? i cannot understand why people sell its tokens when btc is rising they think if u own bitcoin u earn money, yes only in occasion you withdraw your money out on the top price of bitcoin but if you want to go back in your token altcoin or whatever you didnt earn money you are just lucky bastard if the pricee in  satoshi went down meanwhile.. people are like sheeps one sells big amount of tokens the other follows.
. many of them never come back at this token becouse of loss... and its better becouse we dont need this bitcoin traders those are not holders and they belive in project until bitcoin rise.. every time some holder pull out his tokens automaticly owns bitcoin this is the reason of btc rise.. i have no words anymore... this is the opportunity to buy more not to sell in a project like this but if u are a sheep u are one... but if u doubled your tokens u are lucky bastard Smiley the one who sold at 30k or 25k satoshi is not the sheep but the black sheep that help 10% of them to double tokens...
 i understand if u put your money from one coin to another becouse u think other coin will doble or tripple its value and than u put back in your token this is very good but in bitcoin.... becouse of news or becouse bill gates says its gonna hit one million in one year...

. so if you want to trade some coin forget candle stick forget the books the patterns everything just look at bitcoin.. this is the trading of sheep century...
Activity: 49
Damn, lots of dumb money aka panic sellers. I can understand people, who sell on top, but on bottom Cheesy? Oh my Cheesy

This is called: price correction not panic sell. Even at 1.5$ is still 50% profit so... I understand the dumpers.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

This person is so impatient read this project white paper and roadmap and you will realize the good potential of gvt the price are above ico price $5 to 6$ and have a high change to hit 10$.
Buy and hold gvt this dump happen is because the price of bitcoin are skyroketing believe in this project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 6
legendary
Genesis Vision token will go to 100 Dollar. I have no doubt. The project is very amazing and the dev team, too. Right now the price is coming down auf little bit. I have to buy more.
The platform must grow and develop. today such a priceis fantastic, but in future... in few words - i hope 100$ is realistic Smiley

I hope in next year 2018 GVT price can increase more and more higher than now. Maybe after the platform release the price can start to grow, so we must be more patient and long term investment is the best way to get high profits

Yes you are right, long term investments in solid project are mostly the best solution, but sometime its ver hard to hold on your investment. But i believe in Genesis Vision and will not sell one single coin.
Genesis Vision token will go to 100 Dollar. I have no doubt. The project is very amazing and the dev team, too. Right now the price is coming down auf little bit. I have to buy more.
The platform must grow and develop. today such a priceis fantastic, but in future... in few words - i hope 100$ is realistic Smiley

I hope in next year 2018 GVT price can increase more and more higher than now. Maybe after the platform release the price can start to grow, so we must be more patient and long term investment is the best way to get high profits
Activity: 6
Where can I find full list of exchanges?
coinmarketcap.com
hmm, then ok. I thought, maybe you have some kind of list of your exchange plans - on what places, on what plan

The team can't talk about exchanges until it's official.  Any mention of it before that could jeopardize the listing, so we won't know until right before it is listed.  If you're looking for exchanges where you can buy GVT right now, go to coinmarketcap.com and click the 'exchanges' tab, next to charts, social, historical data.  I recommend Binance.
Activity: 66

Hi, sorry may I ask why you think this coin will reach $100? I definitely can see some potential, but $100/coin will make the project almost worth 400mln.

Who are the competitors? Is blackmoon one of them?If so, the price of BMC is going down since the ICO. Thanks.

Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Now im pretty clued up when it comes to Genesis Vision,

I thought that live stream AMA with Dmitry & Charlie Shrem was great, lots of focus on the project and platform,

For anyone who missed it check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STODk5qXPF0

I did not know that the platform will allow traders to trade in crypto markets, the main markets AND traditional markets such as Gold & Silver etc.

This is going to be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: