Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 42. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is a quite interesting project though...

For long term, this is very good....
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
4,436,644 GVT

The rest si burned
Activity: 11
what is the maximum supply of this coin?
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
While you wait for the detailed report from Sofia, we might suggest that you watch our presentation from the Amsterdam. Expect a fascinating report from the Sofia within a week.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
so next year 50..and 2019 500$ Smiley=
That's very impressive if really can happen, but seem we need a big exchange to skyrocket, i am sure it can because this project have coins with low circulating supply. So i hope the team can added this coin on big exchange Cheesy

It will listed to bittrex soon so be patient and buy GVT if you want to earn a good profit Like what other said the test account for bittrex are been procced so theres a big possibility this GVT will be traded soon to this exchange site then after that we can assure a big pump up Smiley Im waiting for that time and smile for my profit.
Activity: 350
That's very impressive if really can happen, but seem we need a big exchange to skyrocket, i am sure it can because this project have coins with low circulating supply. So i hope the team can added this coin on big exchange Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Meet the new article from BTCManager. Genesis Vision: Connecting Managers, Brokers and Investors: https://btcmanager.com/genesis-vision-connecting-managers-brokers-investors/

Nice article I hope it will be amazing investment for all people who believe into this team surely it will be worth for it no matter what is current situation. This is legit token with great solution for all it looking this provide the safest way to make profit.
Activity: 308
Nice little report above^  Grin

For anyone interested, just a quick write up on my experience using the Genesis Vision Platform App (during the trading competition which was during ICO):

''When i first used the platform it was via Metatrader 4, I acted as one of the 'fund managers', I had a demo account of i think it was 5k funds, which I could invest between crypto and fiat currency.

I actually invested the majority of the funds in crypto as I wanted to finish top 10 for the comp!

Now my trades, for example at one point I was at 6k (1k up) showed up in the Genesis Vision Platform and you could track the progress of my investments as well as how many trades I had. This platform is where you, the 'investor' would go to decide who you would like to manage your funds. You could then decide to invest in me as my risk score was low and I was making steady, small gains, or you could invest in a more eratic trader with a higher risk - but possibly higher rewards!

I was impressed, I liked the platform and I will be using the platform myself. One thing I very much liked was to be a 'fund manager' (if theyre called that) they have to put up there own funds too to get to that position, and for them to profit they need to make sure you have to profit too! So win win!''
oom
Activity: 190
Meet the new article from BTCManager. Genesis Vision: Connecting Managers, Brokers and Investors: https://btcmanager.com/genesis-vision-connecting-managers-brokers-investors/

Activity: 84
Activity: 32
Genesis Vision participated in Investor Finance Forum 2017 in Bulgaria. We have met Bulgarian and foreign professionals from the financial sector and capital and foreign exchange markets.

Currently, we are preparing a detailed report on the trip, as well as on the results achieved. Stay tuned!

Great news well done GV!  Grin

For any new investors here check out the GV Telegram group here:

https://t.me/genesisvision

can anyone help me? i really want to check the telegram page but i dont know why i cant.. i tried with many different coins.. for a second it shows me the page and than appears that the page is not availible or something like that in my langueage i heard i need android sistem on my phone but i already have it...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Good to know the team is working hard to drive more investors into this project. I would like know their recent trip of Finance forum of Bulgaria I hope in long term this will be leading project in finance sector.
Genesis Vision participated in Investor Finance Forum 2017 in Bulgaria. We have met Bulgarian and foreign professionals from the financial sector and capital and foreign exchange markets.

Currently, we are preparing a detailed report on the trip, as well as on the results achieved. Stay tuned!

Great news well done GV!  Grin

For any new investors here check out the GV Telegram group here:

https://t.me/genesisvision
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Amazing! Gvt will be huge!
oom
Activity: 190

Can your coins be stored on trezor wallet or other wallets?

They can indeed this is an Ethereum based token
Activity: 87
Can your coins be stored on trezor wallet or other wallets?
Activity: 62
Is the coin tradable?

Yep, plenty of exchanges currently listed on and many more to come im sure ~ see here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/#markets
thanx, so complete information Smiley
I think as development progresses and more people are educated around GVT, they will continue to see its value for 2020 and way way beyond!

The majority (not all) of people looking at GVT now, will be driven by great profit come 2018/19/20, but once they realise what GVT can do for them as a utility token; i think this is when we will see a huge spike in demand.

Like Charlie Shrem said, big crypto newsletters will be on their way with GVT listed, mini documentary Charlie will make will be great for publicity, live stream with the team next week, there will be more hype on youtube and twitter etc in the future alongside new trading competitions (great way to demonstrate the platform).

The team are all quiet at the moment - thats BRILLIANT - they're hard at work, the GV team have proven experience in what they're trying to achieve here, see this topic -> https://www.reddit.com/r/genesisvision/comments/7gmxtl/ruslan_kamenskiy_genesis_vision_ceo_did_you_know/

They're focused and they will bring you updates in due course when the time is right! If you take a minute to read the Genesis Vision blog you will also read that it is likely that exchange listings will conincide with Alpha release - this will be BIG.
A lot of talk going in the telegram group about listing on bittrex and the 34gvt being sent to the bittrex test account. Can anyone confirm if the test account is real because then bittex can list it within a few days and the price is likely to skyrocket with the bittrex visibility of a coin with such a low circulating supply.

Yes, its true the Bittrex account has 34 GVT, it was sent their 4 weeks ago (ICO end), this could be for 2 reasons:

1.) GVT was sent to Bittrex early days for testing,

2.) Somebody sent funds to the ICO from their Bittrex account, which meant the funds were returned back to an exchange account,

Either or could be possible, the Genesis Vision team have confirmed more exchanges are coming, just fill your bags and hold tight people, non disclosure agreements stop this kind of information being publicly released - the truth is nobody knows when GVT will be listed on Bittrex or other exchanges. Buy, HODL, and don't day trade as you are likely to get burnt  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: