Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 43. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
A lot of talk going in the telegram group about listing on bittrex and the 34gvt being sent to the bittrex test account. Can anyone confirm if the test account is real because then bittex can list it within a few days and the price is likely to skyrocket with the bittrex visibility of a coin with such a low circulating supply.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think this kind of trading when you can actually folow and invest in different traders will attract and become interested even for those who never wanted or tried to trade because of fear, time, etc.. so if someone want to invest in a trader means that have to buy genesis vision tokens ? that means even more and more market cap for GVT after the platform goes live.
Activity: 32
have someone tried the Genesis Vision demo app?? it seems great project.. thw more i read the more I cant wait to see where can this lead us Smiley
.. just in case you are interested, there are the answers from genesis vision at 4 questions jrockz asked on reddit.

Questions after reading GVT whitepaper
u/jrockz
Hi all,

A few questions after reading the whitepaper.
1) The following claim is made on the whitepaper:

"Investors have additional protection, due to the fact that all managers have a real trading history that cannot be faked."

My question is, is this the only system in place for protecting investors? What if I spend a year building up a good management portfolio, then run away with a big portion of money?

2) They also state "Special service verifies that there were no history amendments, using received hashes and IPFS data"

What is this special service they are speaking of? Is it something that exists or that they will create?

3) They talk about the need for possibly switching from Ethereum if the project scale becomes too big for ETH, and state the following:

In case of blockchain platform change, all Ethereum tokens will be migrated. Token quantity and conditions for holders will remain unchanged.

Wouldn't this have a massive effect on the ETH market? If this project gets big enough to the point where they can no longer use ETH, wouldn't migrating that massive quantity of tokens ruin market prices? How can they expect to uphold token quantity and conditions? What are their plans for people who are storing these on wallets that don't support the new currency they want to swap to?

4) Development budget statement:

The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount. Otherwise, a part of the components will have to be abandoned, and the budget will be reduced for the remaining features

Where can I find information on the budget goals?

Maybe I don't understand fully. Any help is appreciated, thanks Smiley

genesis-vision

Hi jrockz! Thank you for your questions!

1) Funds on manager’s account are protected by the integration plugin in the trading platform/exchange. In fact, manager can’t withdraw investors money and run away.

2) We are talking about our own service, that we will develop for this purpose specifically. To be honest, there is no rocket science there, and the process of conformity check between initial data and hashes, stored in the blockchain is quite straightforward.

3) ETH market (and the cryptocurrency market in general) is extremely volatile, so the effect on the market is possible. However, we don’t think such volumes are enough to ruin or even to move it significantly.

The migration process is not automated. In fact, token holders will claim their new tokens through a specific gateway. This allows to maintain the same quantity/conditions and avoid specific wallet problems, since users can migrate their tokens when and where it’s comfortable for them.

4) The information about ICO goals and the full development plan + approximate roadmap for the next 3 years you can find in the whitepaper. However, I think the most interesting information at the moment is our actual plans, considering the amount that we attracted. These updates can be found in our recent blog article:https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-wrap-up-448ea7fafe47

If you have any questions left – you’re welcome!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Which is the best market to purchase GVT now? I mean, with the best fees, I used to trade some coins at very high fees.

Now binance... later bittrex😜👍🏼
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Which is the best market to purchase GVT now? I mean, with the best fees, I used to trade some coins at very high fees.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
I think the price will reach 20$ very soon Wink, unill christmas 2017. I have a hunch it will be listed on at least 1 major exchange very soom Cool
It really looks like is going that way. Let's hope everything goes well and we can have some good news soon.  Wink

This is very possible, not because of the development but because the total supply is so low. What a low supply means, is that is an infusion of 10M $ in the coin, this will gain a lot of value, but the bad thing is someone want to sell 10M of coins the value will go down a lot.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
I think the price will reach 20$ very soon Wink, unill christmas 2017. I have a hunch it will be listed on at least 1 major exchange very soom Cool
It really looks like is going that way. Let's hope everything goes well and we can have some good news soon.  Wink

Not that easy to say. I read everything i could about this coin and i like the roadmap in combination with the low supply. Thats why i bought en i will keep buying extra at dips. If some weird ML machine's are not fuc.ing up bitcoin prices with those futures and create chaos then i think the price will reach 10-12,50 before end of the year. and $20,- in Q1 of '18 But there is a lot more for this coin in my dreams Smiley
Activity: 224
TP1
Activity: 5
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I think that by the summer of 2018 it may well be about $ 50. Let's hope and follow the platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
i also think that it has great potential. I have some coins to.. BUt what do you think what is their potential if you look roadmap, market etc? lets say mid 2018 and end of 2018...

In 2018 gvt will be worth over 20$! Its fact!

Hiting 20$ in 2018 is possible because the supply is too low and the market value everyday is too high so if you planning to reach that goal must better to buy more gvt and hold for long term the roadmap is awesome the platform is in the stage of developement so we can see more improvement in 2018.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
i also think that it has great potential. I have some coins to.. BUt what do you think what is their potential if you look roadmap, market etc? lets say mid 2018 and end of 2018...

patience is the key of succesful investments, GVT have a good beginning ,i also turst will have a good end.
Activity: 89
yes..thats fact...but i just have feeling that it could be go upper much more....
what about fees and other requirement for this project. if project charge low fees then this project gonna on top and users of interest will be increased.that is my point of view.
Activity: 350
yes..thats fact...but i just have feeling that it could be go upper much more....
I agree with you, because this project have coins with low circulating supply and seem the price will very impresive next year, as long as there is no problem during development
Activity: 84
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 84
Activity: 350
I bought again on the dip. It is good to see it dont drop below $5. It is a good base for the next jump. Next stop .... $10 imo

I also dont think we will see GVT below $5 again. Actually I would be happy to buy some more below $5, but its pretty unlikely, so I will rather just buy now before we hit higher levels.
Maybe you're right, although the price of GVT coin is down but seem hard to below $5. GVT coin price now always above $5, with low circulating supply i think the price always above $5
Activity: 238
I bought again on the dip. It is good to see it dont drop below $5. It is a good base for the next jump. Next stop .... $10 imo

I also dont think we will see GVT below $5 again. Actually I would be happy to buy some more below $5, but its pretty unlikely, so I will rather just buy now before we hit higher levels.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
We can say GVT is ico sucess winner for 2017! And i am sure in decembers some big news that coming can move GVT over 10$ easy!
You're right, maybe that words appropriate with. Since GVT token sale end a few weeks ago, he's really show his quality. Now price is always above token sale rate.
Pages:
Jump to: