Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 44. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I bought again on the dip. It is good to see it dont drop below $5. It is a good base for the next jump. Next stop .... $10 imo

This is the best time to accumulate GVT coin while the price now is down and keep it. I think sooner or later if the project have potential, the price of this coin can rise and reach $10.

I have to agree with you. The Genesis Vision project has a very huge potential and it is good to have some in my pockets. In my opinion we will see a increase of the price this month.

This project has a huge potential because genesis vision combine exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized, open and honest network, making the financial market even more global. So i think this is very interesting project
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I bought again on the dip. It is good to see it dont drop below $5. It is a good base for the next jump. Next stop .... $10 imo

This is the best time to accumulate GVT coin while the price now is down and keep it. I think sooner or later if the project have potential, the price of this coin can rise and reach $10.

I have to agree with you. The Genesis Vision project has a very huge potential and it is good to have some in my pockets. In my opinion we will see a increase of the price this month.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ohh yeeh yeehh goo go Cheesy:D
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Little pump right now and there arent no big sell walls. Letsgooo!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We can say GVT is ico sucess winner for 2017! And i am sure in decembers some big news that coming can move GVT over 10$ easy!

Activity: 266
Presale is live!

that is a good proof of the strength of the project. We hope that the group continues to meet the deadlines and thereby increase the value of the token.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
how low it will go? When is next good announcement or news?
you have to wait for it to go less than 5$ and buy it. the coin is still young to go to the moon. trust the process bro's This coin have great future. genesis vision
I also still waiting the best opportunity to buy this coin, maybe if the GVT price down i will buy back because this project has bright future, moreover GVT only have coins with low circulating supply and it's valuable for investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Be smart and go get some big stock of GVT now! Updates coming!
Activity: 174
you have to wait for it to go less than 5$ and buy it. the coin is still young to go to the moon. trust the process bro's This coin have great future. genesis vision
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Volume is going down, hopefully we respect the 6$+ and shoot to 9-12$ in a week

Trust GVT and the team it will recover soon because the price of bitcoin pump up to 11000$ most altcoin are down right right this volume will increase soon more people will acknowledge the true potential of Genesis. Cheesy
All you need is to buy and hold GVT.
Activity: 95
Volume is going down, hopefully we respect the 6$+ and shoot to 9-12$ in a week
oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Hi,

I also join our GVT rocket ship Cheesy 

Can somebody just explain me in few words if i m correct about GVT.

- Iconomi has it`s own platform for trading, where you put your coins in traders hands and they do the hard work buying and selling it. But they only have covered crypto
- Blackmoon is all that but they are promising paying with Fiat
- GVT is all that with other stock markets?

Is this correct? Thank you.

Hello!

Unlike other blockchain projects connected with trust management, we don’t limit our target audience with the crypto world only. Our first goal is to bring the transparency and stability to the traditional financial markets such as forex, stock markets, hedge funds and so forth.
At first glance, our projects are similar as them are aimed at the asset management market. But the fundamental difference is that the Blackmoon builds its own assets management Funds  and Iconomi work only with crypto.
We are aimed to the private trust management sector with already existing money managers and Funds. We unite already operating brokers and money managers from Forex, Stock markets, hedge Funds, crypto asset managers and crypto exchanges and so forth.
We unite all of them in a single decentralized network and make the process of investment and profit distribution transparent and stable. Additionally, we provide the instrument to check the statistics of each particular manager since our investors should be confident that all profits are real.

Will there be tokens issued after the ICO phase?
No, there will be no the second emission.

can GVT be stored on trezor hardware wallet ?
Sure, you can store GVT on a Trezor hardware wallet.
oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
hiw to add GVT in MEW??

Hello!

You do not have to  add GVT in MEW. GVT was added to MyEtherWallet.
As soon as it will hit Bitrex anyway, most people who sold will regret it so much, way to 20 dollars

Surely if GVT coin can listing on bittrex exchange the price will very impressive. I think 20 dollars very possible for long term because this project very good, so i think keep hold is the best way

20 dollars is not long term, it's short term

100 dollars, this is long term
Very impressive if this coin can reach $20 in short term, moreover if can reach it in this month, surely all people who participation in this project will be happy because they get high profits

In my opinion it cannot reach $20 by the end of this year but if Genesis Vision will reach $20 by a short period of time more exchange site will accept this Genesis Vision and surely the price will pump up more than 20$ but now I'm happy to see the price hit $6.
I"m buying Gvt this day and hoping it can reach 20$ Good luck to every holder of this token.
I hope you're investment will be profitable, i believe that GVT price will keep to rise because this project has bright future, also GVT only have low circulating supply and it mean that GVT will be more valuable
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
hiw to add GVT in MEW??
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
As soon as it will hit Bitrex anyway, most people who sold will regret it so much, way to 20 dollars

Surely if GVT coin can listing on bittrex exchange the price will very impressive. I think 20 dollars very possible for long term because this project very good, so i think keep hold is the best way

Very impressive if this coin can reach $20 in short term, moreover if can reach it in this month, surely all people who participation in this project will be happy because they get high profits

In my opinion it cannot reach $20 by the end of this year but if Genesis Vision will reach $20 by a short period of time more exchange site will accept this Genesis Vision and surely the price will pump up more than 20$ but now I'm happy to see the price hit $6.
I"m buying Gvt this day and hoping it can reach 20$ Good luck to every holder of this token.

Pages:
Jump to: