Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 46. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
can GVT be stored on trezor hardware wallet ?

i cant open the telegram site i dont know why.. can someone paste here what are they reserving for our future.  thanks

Open telegram using your android phone.

i have an android phone but when i click on some coin telegram it shows in my language that the page dosnt exist something like that. i tried with many coins and always the same 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i cant open the telegram site i dont know why.. can someone paste here what are they reserving for our future.  thanks

Open telegram using your android phone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi,

I also join our GVT rocket ship Cheesy 

Can somebody just explain me in few words if i m correct about GVT.

- Iconomi has it`s own platform for trading, where you put your coins in traders hands and they do the hard work buying and selling it. But they only have covered crypto
- Blackmoon is all that but they are promising paying with Fiat
- GVT is all that with other stock markets?

Is this correct? Thank you.

Iconomi,hahahha

Well... this looks ok:
https://medium.com/market-caps/iconomis-flagship-fund-blx-reaches-a-staggering-47-41-monthly-return-2012f14e1a76

Anyway, i`m more interested in GVT, was i correct?

Soon you will see GVT rise..come to GVT telegram ...
Activity: 10
Hi,

- Iconomi has it`s own platform for trading, where you put your coins in traders hands and they do the hard work buying and selling it. But they only have covered crypto

Iconomi,hahahha

Well... this looks ok:
https://medium.com/market-caps/iconomis-flagship-fund-blx-reaches-a-staggering-47-41-monthly-return-2012f14e1a76

Anyway, i`m more interested in GVT, was i correct?
Hi,

Iconomi,hahahha
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Good god, the more I read about this the more excited I get.

Comfy as hell at $5.50.

HODL!

Despite the fact that it went down a bit, it was more than $5,8 last time I checked. Definitely hold!

I'm still holding too, but the fact that even now is 6x the ICO price I expect to go even lower, because of the early investor who made a very nice profits, me included. I was lucky to sell some of my bag to over 0.00095000 BTC which is over 9.5$. Still I think the early investors will do like me, recover the investment and hold the rest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Comfy as hell at $5.50.

HODL!

Despite the fact that it went down a bit, it was more than $5,8 last time I checked. Definitely hold!
Activity: 10
Hi,

Activity: 38
Will there be tokens issued after the ICO phase?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Very curious what the future of Genesis will be!
Really like this project! Great work guys!
all come to GVT telegram..there you will get all info. good future coming for GVT
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Comfy as hell at $5.50.

HODL!
Activity: 5
Woo hoo!! Thanks guys Smiley will hold fingers crossed good luck to all
Activity: 490
Price droping but look at the depth view....more people want to buy than sell...This is good.just hodl  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is taken directly from the Genesis Vision blog:

''We are in the process of negotiations with some big brokers and exchanges. However, there is a possibility that we’ll be able to announce it only with the Alpha version started.''

''As we all know, investors don’t like to wait. To be honest, we can’t wait for the platform to be released too! That’s why our primary goal is to launch Genesis Vision Alpha version as soon as possible and start real trading.''

HODLers and strong hands are going to be highly rewarded.

Bought at $9? So what! You're still going to double you money easily. Just wait people, 2018 is nearly upon us
Its getting absolutely hammered!! Gone down 40% in 36 odd hours does anyone know why this is happening if its expexted to be so huge

I always seem to buy things right at the peak Sad

wait young traider wait.. btc is on the top now.. its always all red when btc is rising its normal.. its a little disturbing i know.. i fu**ed up so many times becouse of it and lost everything at the end i had 26000 POWR and sold them at the bottom and in 2 days it was 1$ do the math.. i cried like a baby Smiley i learned that to never sell with lose unless its a sh*t coin that will dump to the bottom.. but for GVT i dont think it is Smiley
Activity: 5
Its getting absolutely hammered!! Gone down 40% in 36 odd hours does anyone know why this is happening if its expexted to be so huge

I always seem to buy things right at the peak Sad
My sugest hold and get more! When dev team reliese platform then you all will be happy!
Pages:
Jump to: