Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 85. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
its fantastic so far just keep on proggress GenesisVision ,
in Crowdsale i hope can raise on sofcap and then hardcap
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...
But I'm sure without the forks it would be much higher!!

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).
After the forks more money will be flowing towards this ICO Smiley

How much has been raised for the moment ?

its on the first page of their website, already $831,341!
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Nice development with this project, already $800k collected, 2 more days of 20% bonus available, HitBTC exchange confirmed after ICO, a known name in crypto Charlie Shrem advising the project.

Charlie Shrem? Bitcoin Foundation? If it's the truth, it will be awesome for this project. I will confirm this information later
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Nice development with this project, already $800k collected, 2 more days of 20% bonus available, HitBTC exchange confirmed after ICO, a known name in crypto Charlie Shrem advising the project.

Yes, it goes well for Genesis Vision so far. If the good news go on like this, this will become a hit Smiley

there is more great news about genesis vision, the movement of ICO is very successfull , good team and exchange already confirm!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Yes, it goes well for Genesis Vision so far. If the good news go on like this, this will become a hit Smiley
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
don't miss 20% discount now. good team and exchange already confirm
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).

You can see progress on their site. They have counter
Total raised $788,006

Yes, just visit their site if you want to follow the total amount raised
https://genesis.vision/

It's slowing down a bit  Grin

They already collected 799000, wow, that was fast, and considering that the fork is near, they already have this much, even if it's slowing down, I don't doubt they will their caps, and we could expect after the fork, it will boom Cheesy.
Activity: 490

Total raised $788,006

Yes, just visit their site if you want to follow the total amount raised
https://genesis.vision/

It's slowing down a bit  Grin
Activity: 518
All the latest news is now in one blog post on Medium.
This is a great article for newcomers to Genesis Vision. Catching up with all the latest news:

Charlie Shrem joins Genesis Vision advisory board; Howey Test passed; & HitBTC listing confirmed

https://blog.genesis.vision/charlie-shrem-joins-genesis-vision-advisory-board-howey-test-passed-hitbtc-listing-confirmed-a405e11c4151

Thank you for sharing this article with us. Now I know a little more about Charlie
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Total raised $788,006
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Charlie Shrem on board, passed Howey Test and HitBTC listing. That is just too much good news for one day. I wonder what we will see in the next days.
Activity: 294

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Some great news about genesis vision, Charlie shrem in the team it’s really nice, hitbtc listing confirmed, another awesome news, it’s really great arguments for investors. I have big hope for the future of genesis vision. I’m impatient to test the platform !
Activity: 364
ICO is going well...
What about the options sold in presale? Will all of them convert options to GVT tokens. I hope your tokens aren't 'security' not sure though please confirm about this. Burning unsold tokens is a good idea!
Good luck with your ICO

I have now excercised my options, looking forward to follow the roadmap for the coming quarters. Best of luck with the crowdsale!
Activity: 252
Just checked out that summary article on their blog. It's a concise article which covers all the important aspects, and its good for sharing to others to raise awareness of the project. It looks like the team has not been neglecting marketing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
All the latest news is now in one blog post on Medium.
This is a great article for newcomers to Genesis Vision. Catching up with all the latest news:

Charlie Shrem joins Genesis Vision advisory board; Howey Test passed; & HitBTC listing confirmed

https://blog.genesis.vision/charlie-shrem-joins-genesis-vision-advisory-board-howey-test-passed-hitbtc-listing-confirmed-a405e11c4151

Activity: 350
Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
We initially did not target our marketing to the Russian segment because the marketing, which we do all over the world is not suitable for Russia.

It appears they did wanted to target the world before they started on Russia, eventually, they may do a translation for it, and other languages, anyway, that is not so important, the important thing is the product, which we all are eager to know more.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
We initially did not target our marketing to the Russian segment because the marketing, which we do all over the world is not suitable for Russia.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Did you all see the video of 'Ivan on Tech' regarding Genesis Vision?
It's out for a few days but it missed my radar until now.

It's interesting to watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEj9jWMWn-g
Pages:
Jump to: