Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 24. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...

i don't think so, bounty hunter always dump the token they got. better ways is hold until the market value back.
but, if devs make a huge announcement about tournament or something after ICO and should pay using this token, dump from bounty hunter will make the token value more growth.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i really hope, gizer is planning a small airdrop or so, to attract even more people and potential investors to this ico Smiley

just a tiny lil bit would be enough to have a nice marketing.

I am pretty shure that this is planned. With this business and this strategie it is hard to failure i think.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i really hope, gizer is planning a small airdrop or so, to attract even more people and potential investors to this ico Smiley

just a tiny lil bit would be enough to have a nice marketing.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink
Tournament is planned in December

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

As an investor i'm looking forward to hear this HUGE news.

I realized that GIZER will organize the tournament. To do this, all need to do is make an announcement, create a prize fund, create rules for the tournament. I think there will be a lot of people who want to participate in the tournament.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yes i also think that the ico will go very well, gizer is a disruptive project in a big market with a lot of people. Its one of the best crypto project around gaming, I’m sure that gizer will go very far.

i totally agree with you Trrrt!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

Why wouldnt they, its a cheap way to promote their games and tournaments and they will get a big chunk of user base with Gizer. Some people would consider switching to other games if the tournament prizes will be higher.

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think that the ico will go very well, gizer is a disruptive project in a big market with a lot of people. Its one of the best crypto project around gaming, I’m sure that gizer will go very far.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
The apps is eating up my phone space for now . I hope it's worth it in the future .

Really? That does not sound promising. It is still in the developing phase right? Since they are collecting funds with ICO, they will probably update their platform

Could you please explain what you mean with 'eating up my phone space?'
I've installed the app also but it's not using extra space on my phone.

Just checked my phone, the app is just taking around 55mb on my iPhone, so it is not taking much space here. Maybe if you have a phone with just 128mb it's a lot Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The apps is eating up my phone space for now . I hope it's worth it in the future .

Really? That does not sound promising. It is still in the developing phase right? Since they are collecting funds with ICO, they will probably update their platform

Could you please explain what you mean with 'eating up my phone space?'
I've installed the app also but it's not using extra space on my phone.
Activity: 154

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

Let's wait for the announcement of results from the private sale and the main ICO. Later on we will be able to talk about the future. Wink
But I think everything will be sold pretty quickly, and the ICO will end before the scheduled time.

that remains to be seen. let's hope it will do well.

it already worked with projects in a simular way so it will be crowned with sucess here too
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hey there, what's the structure of main ICO schedule time frame...?
Presale is successfully closed on 20 october...and how much token already sold out till now and how much token will remain to achieve the hard cap...?
anyone please update here..
Hello travelgear. Sorry for any listing that hasn't updated the information regarding our ICO dates. PreSale is actually starting on November 10th because of different reasons which are in the best interest of everyone participating in it, you can read more about it on our Medium page. We will let everyone know about any important updates regarding our ICO at the right time. Right now we are preparing for the PreSale and hope everyone who can see the future of Gizer as we do can benefit from the bonus structure of the PreSale.

I see boost in gizer wallet . Is it a coin , it says coming soon. When is it coming ?
It's the circulating currency in Gizer,  it's pegged To fiat as far as I know 1 boost = $1
You are partially right. The only thing you got wrong is the conversion of Boost. 100 Boost is actually $1, which means that 1 Boost = 1 cent.

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Let's wait for the announcement of results from the private sale and the main ICO. Later on we will be able to talk about the future. Wink
But I think everything will be sold pretty quickly, and the ICO will end before the scheduled time.

the ico will surely end before the endtime Smiley but yes, i await an official statement from the devs too. it would push the sale even more.
Activity: 588

that remains to be seen. let's hope it will do well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
So if Gizer and Gaze partner up, what happens to their cryptocurrency? Will there still be a gizer coin and gaze coin, or will there be a new coin that represent both platforms?

I don't think they will just use one coin, as they both have different goals and their own platforms. But I don't know much about gaze coin so far, so maybe I am wrong.

They are two separate platforms that will try to complement each other in order to boost both projects and their community respectively.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yes, their recently announced partnership with Gaze Coin is not what they meant with eSport brands. Nevertheless, I am curious with what brands they will try to partner up in February.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Pages:
Jump to: