Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 20. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

How is going private sale?
Your hard cap for SAFT still is $6M? Do the collected funds are close to that amount?
When will be possible to reveal exact information about private sale results?
The sale of tokens will begin in 8 days, and the maximum cap is 18 million dollars and at the pre-sale 1 million dollars.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Just trying your app on iOS and I want to say it looks really user-friendly!

It's the same with android. That one is really user-friendly too. And it's just the start which is a very good one!

Yes, can't wait to see when the app will grow and get new features etc Smiley
Have the same thoughts)

definitely
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Just trying your app on iOS and I want to say it looks really user-friendly!

It's the same with android. That one is really user-friendly too. And it's just the start which is a very good one!

Yes, can't wait to see when the app will grow and get new features etc Smiley
Have the same thoughts)
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Anyone knows how the pre-sale are going ?<3 We all love Gizer. Also I see more and more guys coming here and talk about Gizer and other threads too. This means that Gizer really look forward to complete their task. #RespectGizer

Dude presale begins in 9 days..
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Anyone knows how the pre-sale are going ?<3 We all love Gizer. Also I see more and more guys coming here and talk about Gizer and other threads too. This means that Gizer really look forward to complete their task. #RespectGizer
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

How is going private sale?
Your hard cap for SAFT still is $6M? Do the collected funds are close to that amount?
When will be possible to reveal exact information about private sale results?
Activity: 462
Yes esport is growing a lot and will continue, its very nice that gizer has big interest in this market, huge benefit to take. The gaming network that gizer will create will be used by a lot of gamers with all these features.
Esport is going to attract mainstream media and casual fan base around the world  Cool

eSports is getting the hype because of the games they have. Online gaming gives you a virtual personality and a different perspective to your eLife.
eSports are growing fast and there are huge opportunities to new projects that they know how to move in this new market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Yes esport is growing a lot and will continue, its very nice that gizer has big interest in this market, huge benefit to take. The gaming network that gizer will create will be used by a lot of gamers with all these features.
Esport is going to attract mainstream media and casual fan base around the world  Cool

eSports is getting the hype because of the games they have. Online gaming gives you a virtual personality and a different perspective to your eLife.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 2018: Gizer's Marketplace is updated to new blockchain technologies

What this mean? They want to create their own blockchain?

Maybe it means that in that date they will fully develop Gizer on blockchain and till then there will be only a "normal" marketplace
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

I think their own blockchain will definitely give an advantage to their network. But it is not that easy and projects get hassled by doing this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Check it out guys, Gizer x GazeCoin featured in Hacked: https://hacked.com/gizer-gaze-coin-join-forces-shape-esports-future/

I noticed that now the articles began to write short, as an announcement. I did not learn anything from this article, except that these two will cooperate. So it was possible to write in one sentence.

If you want to read more than one sentence, I want to suggest you this article about the partnership between gizer and gaze: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4

Thanks a lot for sharing this mate!
Really like Gizer! This can be a huge succes! Hope to will make more announcements like that. Very good for the project!

Thanks for that!
Esport are raising and there is a huge oportunity for projects like gizer to take advantage of that.

Esports is where the money is. in the future esports will overtake every physical sport out there, mark my words.
Yep, esport has very bright future. I'm glad that this platform will support esport activities
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 588
Check it out guys, Gizer x GazeCoin featured in Hacked: https://hacked.com/gizer-gaze-coin-join-forces-shape-esports-future/

I noticed that now the articles began to write short, as an announcement. I did not learn anything from this article, except that these two will cooperate. So it was possible to write in one sentence.

If you want to read more than one sentence, I want to suggest you this article about the partnership between gizer and gaze: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4

Thanks a lot for sharing this mate!
Really like Gizer! This can be a huge succes! Hope to will make more announcements like that. Very good for the project!

Thanks for that!
Esport are raising and there is a huge oportunity for projects like gizer to take advantage of that.

Esports is where the money is. in the future esports will overtake every physical sport out there, mark my words.
Activity: 294
what is so useful in using blockchain here?

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.

That's true, those projects target well developed countries right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes I think it's good to push gizer own games too

You mean publish own games? It's not that easy, you need years and more devs to create a game, imo it's better if they focus on their project which is a really good one
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
How is presale going? Is there any page or similar thing for us to see current process?
Hello levyashin, sorry if the info wasn't updated, we're trying to contact every place we're listed on to change it. PreSale is going to start on 10th of November. This gives more people the opportunity to do the Saftlaunch verification and be able to benefit from the PreSale bonus. Hope everything it's clear. We'll give updates as soon as we have them.

Thanks for giving information about it. You should also edit the thread title. It is the most confusing part for me Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I hope there will not be any postponement of the dates of the main sale. Several projects because of an unsuccessful pre-sale have already done so, what really aroused the discontent of the investors.

That wouldnt be fair for first investors so i also hope their sales will go smooth without any interruptions.

i would like to know, how the ico sale is going? how many tokens have they already sold and how much money have they raised so far?
I hope there will not be any postponement of the dates of the main sale. Several projects because of an unsuccessful pre-sale have already done so, what really aroused the discontent of the investors.

That wouldnt be fair for first investors so i also hope their sales will go smooth without any interruptions.
Gizer developers are professionals, there won't be any surprises after main ico Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: