Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 23. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to see another partnership with gaze coin, another step to the esport market. Gizer will become really strong with all that partnership and the other one who will come.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

I fail to visualize how they will monetize players gazing at advertisements while they are inside a competitive game. Is that not too distracting? Or maybe I am thinking too superficially... it could work if the whole game experience is an advertisement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Well in my country , I never had problem with slow internet connection and also it's very very cheap compares to another countries. I see a lot of guys coming here lately and posting on gizer. I hope that we all remain here and make a nice a strong community around GIZER.
Exactly internet is so fast and easy to use everywhere so this shouldn't be a problem
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Well in my country , I never had problem with slow internet connection and also it's very very cheap compares to another countries. I see a lot of guys coming here lately and posting on gizer. I hope that we all remain here and make a nice a strong community around GIZER.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
what is so useful in using blockchain here?

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.

Internet speeds are a real problem, especially in the US. There are still people on dial-up ffs.

Really?  Shocked I tkink, that is a good technological country. In my country dial-up was 10 years ago...
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.

Internet speeds are a real problem, especially in the US. There are still people on dial-up ffs.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Activity: 392

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 294
i really hope, gizer is planning a small airdrop or so, to attract even more people and potential investors to this ico Smiley

just a tiny lil bit would be enough to have a nice marketing.

I am pretty shure that this is planned. With this business and this strategie it is hard to failure i think.
Most important for the future of this token will be that they will aim their marketing on the gaming community. I think there are many gamers out there who will be happy with this platform.

Well, that seems logic. With millions it's not hard to do a good promotional campaign.
i really hope, gizer is planning a small airdrop or so, to attract even more people and potential investors to this ico Smiley

I am pretty shure that this is planned. With this business and this strategie it is hard to failure i think.
Most important for the future of this token will be that they will aim their marketing on the gaming community. I think there are many gamers out there who will be happy with this platform.

Hold some big match which the bonus is this token.
attract the attention of gamers around the world
Activity: 490
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...

i don't think so, bounty hunter always dump the token they got. better ways is hold until the market value back.
but, if devs make a huge announcement about tournament or something after ICO and should pay using this token, dump from bounty hunter will make the token value more growth.
Actually if only the bounty hunters who sell their tokens, the price wont drop so much (maybe only 1 - 5 %)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...

i don't think so, bounty hunter always dump the token they got. better ways is hold until the market value back.
but, if devs make a huge announcement about tournament or something after ICO and should pay using this token, dump from bounty hunter will make the token value more growth.

Even though bounty hunters will dump their tokens, there will be another holders who bought the tokens. For me, tokens from a project that has good platform, for sure I will hold it.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

And there are gamers out there who already are happy with it.

Activity: 588
Because they are aiming the cryptoworld too and the blockchain technology is the future because I don't think honestly that Hashgraph will do something better. So gaming+blockchain tech is a great combo man also the team knows how to develop gaming techs around blockchain. We all wait to see how far this project can go. Cool

Plus ICO's are a hot source of revenue right now. why wouldn't they use blockchain?
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink
Tournament is planned in December

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

As an investor i'm looking forward to hear this HUGE news.

I realized that GIZER will organize the tournament. To do this, all need to do is make an announcement, create a prize fund, create rules for the tournament. I think there will be a lot of people who want to participate in the tournament.

looking forward it ,but a global tournament requires a lot of preparation , including venues, sponsorship, and so many things. hope all good
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Because they are aiming the cryptoworld too and the blockchain technology is the future because I don't think honestly that Hashgraph will do something better. So gaming+blockchain tech is a great combo man also the team knows how to develop gaming techs around blockchain. We all wait to see how far this project can go. Cool
copper member
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: