Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 22. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
what is so useful in using blockchain here?

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.

Internet speeds are a real problem, especially in the US. There are still people on dial-up ffs.
I not gonna belive that in the United States you can't achieve decent internet speed like 20 Mbps. Nowadays even mobile internet is faster Cool

Internet is fast everywhere in the world now. Only in remote places, like some pacific islands, you pay a lot for very slow internet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Nice to see another partnership with gaze coin, another step to the esport market. Gizer will become really strong with all that partnership and the other one who will come.

The more partnership it makes the more it will established platform in gaming. Yes, I strongly believe that Gizer will become most prominent company for developing gaming technology through blockchain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Yes I think it's good to push gizer own games too
Merit: 250
Nice to see another partnership with gaze coin, another step to the esport market. Gizer will become really strong with all that partnership and the other one who will come.

It would be even good if GIZER can forge a partnership with big mobile devices manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia, etc...That will be a game changer.
What is the reason for that? they arent a gaming company
I think a partnership with gamer community or tournament creators is more necessary.

Yep, that would bring much more people into the platform. But maybe also some game developers would be good so that they could promote and sponsor maybe some of the events?
About with game developers, they are already working on it, they have told it before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

It would be even good if GIZER can forge a partnership with big mobile devices manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia, etc...That will be a game changer.
I think a partnership with gamer community or tournament creators is more necessary.

Yep, that would bring much more people into the platform. But maybe also some game developers would be good so that they could promote and sponsor maybe some of the events?

Activity: 686

One of my biggest wishes for this project. Surely our tokens will have continued appreciation because Gizer will have continuous progress, and the crypto will be an excellent showcase for your product
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Not exactly. With Augmented Reality the virtual and the real worlds are separated.

But Mixed Reality goes one step further. The virtual and real world are merged into one.

I would love to have an AR device like normal glasses. Then this would be just a great world. But mixed reality would be awesome!
Activity: 350
Gaze Coin is only ICO project as well? They have some product already?

Mmm, they will launch an alpha soon I believe, they just can't expect to ask for money for an app (even if its a complicated one), without a demo first, so let's wait for it to see what they have to offer, what it is interesting though is that they already have some partnership with some big players in the game industry.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Gaze Coin is only ICO project as well? They have some product already?
Merit: 101

I fail to visualize how they will monetize players gazing at advertisements while they are inside a competitive game. Is that not too distracting? Or maybe I am thinking too superficially... it could work if the whole game experience is an advertisement.

Wouldn't it be possible to have advertisements between two competitive games or just having short breaks during a game for the advertisements?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Not exactly. With Augmented Reality the virtual and the real worlds are separated.

But Mixed Reality goes one step further. The virtual and real world are merged into one.

Thata second photo is impresive I guess it was done with photoshop
I wouldn't say that. Look at Sony for an example - they've got pretty impressive augmented reality modes in their smartphones
Activity: 462

Thata second photo is impresive I guess it was done with photoshop
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.
Decentralization is the future. But the bw required to run all these blockchains is also huge.
5G wil be the mobile breakthrough we need for sustainability.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
One of many still possible, for this and other reasons I see a lot of potential in the project, I believe that Gizer will be really great, inside and outside the crypto world, this motivates me more and more and keeps my eyes on this thread and this project
From the first day I met this ICO it looked to me as a great idea. With this kind of partnerships the ICO would gain more visibility.

This is a great platform!
Cant wait to see more about this project and features.

Presale is doing great so I'm sure they will get the funding they need!
Activity: 462
One of many still possible, for this and other reasons I see a lot of potential in the project, I believe that Gizer will be really great, inside and outside the crypto world, this motivates me more and more and keeps my eyes on this thread and this project
From the first day I met this ICO it looked to me as a great idea. With this kind of partnerships the ICO would gain more visibility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Internet speeds are a real problem, especially in the US. There are still people on dial-up ffs.
I not gonna belive that in the United States you can't achieve decent internet speed like 20 Mbps. Nowadays even mobile internet is faster Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Whats use case of Gizer coin?
Can it be compare with Enjimcoin ?
Pages:
Jump to: