Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 10. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, in today's world there are a lot of “hot spots” where people die and children suffer. All this confirms the futility of the modern socio-economic system. I think the new crypto economy can solve most of the current problems.
Crotable currencies can change the existing financial system in the world and thus contribute to the redistribution of finance in the world. Perhaps this will enable many people to start all over again.
As for me, already the world of cryptocurrencies has changed a bit the world, thus more and more people learn and come to trade, invest
Yes, cryptocurrency is already changing the financial sector and business. I think that soon it will change many areas.
People just learn about cryptocurrency and invest more here, especially knowing that the market is at the bottom and you can buy tokens for yourself
Activity: 182
I think that the trend of the crypto industry is such that in the future, speculative interest will be less popular among users, and more power and resources will be directed to the real use of blockchain technology.
Unfortunately, the majority of users today have only speculative interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain projects. But soon everything will change. I hope that the era of real blockchain technology will soon begin.
The era of blockchain technology has already begun.
but I think that speculators will always be in the market.

Speculators are and will live forever regardless of the market itself, but at the expense of the blockchain, yes, it constantly evolves and it is very good.
Unfortunately, in today's world there are a lot of “hot spots” where people die and children suffer. All this confirms the futility of the modern socio-economic system. I think the new crypto economy can solve most of the current problems.
Crotable currencies can change the existing financial system in the world and thus contribute to the redistribution of finance in the world. Perhaps this will enable many people to start all over again.
As for me, already the world of cryptocurrencies has changed a bit the world, thus more and more people learn and come to trade, invest
Yes, cryptocurrency is already changing the financial sector and business. I think that soon it will change many areas.
Activity: 140
I think that the trend of the crypto industry is such that in the future, speculative interest will be less popular among users, and more power and resources will be directed to the real use of blockchain technology.
Unfortunately, the majority of users today have only speculative interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain projects. But soon everything will change. I hope that the era of real blockchain technology will soon begin.
The era of blockchain technology has already begun.
but I think that speculators will always be in the market.
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I also hope that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies will help to improve the current situation in the world.
Activity: 168
Do you think that Greenpeace can not create its own cryptocurrency, if they need it?  Smiley
Why create something from scratch if you can buy a ready-made startup? Capitalization of the same Greencoin today is just a penny for Greenpeace. It seems to me that it is easier for them to buy ready-made than to develop their own.
If the blockchain is tied to the banking system, then you need to do everything completely from scratch, because there are a lot of financial transactions in a day.
That is why the speed of payments and the ability to conduct a huge number of transactions is now the issue number 1 in the industry.
That's what it is supposed to do, yes, but there will also be people who simply speculate on this and hope to make a profit by flipping their money.

No, really no... For as long as there are projects that start with low market cap and can make you a lot of money, there will alway be speculators. To some degree crypto is about speculating, about giving your money to a potentially life changing project.
people will always be interested in speculation. but I think that the volatility of cryptocurrency assets will be reduced.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
That's what it is supposed to do, yes, but there will also be people who simply speculate on this and hope to make a profit by flipping their money.

No, really no... For as long as there are projects that start with low market cap and can make you a lot of money, there will alway be speculators. To some degree crypto is about speculating, about giving your money to a potentially life changing project.
Yes, that's right, you say. In addition, there is now deflation, a coup and a country on the verge of civil war. Sadly ... Last year more than 2.5 million people left the country.
What do you mean?
I know that a cryptocurrency can solve economic problems. but what do you mean by "hot spots"?
This is a great idea to negotiate with Greenpeace. If you manage to attract such a giant as a partner, then this will make the Greencoin project famous!
Do you think that Greenpeace can not create its own cryptocurrency, if they need it?  Smiley
Activity: 98
This is a great idea to negotiate with Greenpeace. If you manage to attract such a giant as a partner, then this will make the Greencoin project famous!
Yes, that's right, you say. In addition, there is now deflation, a coup and a country on the verge of civil war. Sadly ... Last year more than 2.5 million people left the country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I really want the team to implement its platform and other projects will use it. And the point is not only that in this case the price of tokens should soar to the skies, but the fact that such a implementation of the blockchain project will allow the process of integrating technology into the real economy to begin!
In order for other projects to start using the Greencoin platform you need to make it as convenient, reliable and attractive as possible. Maybe you need to attract any major partners. For example, GreenPeece?
I am looking forward to see the results and they  seems to be promising. However, we need to be patient. It of course  takes some times
The team is in place and actively continues to develop the project. It is very good! I hope that the work on the creation of the platform will be completed on time.
Activity: 112
In a couple of years, the popularity of cryptocurrency will grow even more and of course there will be a lot of new technologies.
Of course, this process will take more than one year, but in the future I think it will be so. Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future!
Judging by the pace at which the heads of state and major bankers are negotiating on the introduction of bloc technologies and the legalization of blocs, in a few years we will see a completely different level of implementation of many projects.
If the blockchain is tied to the banking system, then you need to do everything completely from scratch, because there are a lot of financial transactions in a day.
Pages:
Jump to: