Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 52. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
[Perhaps you are right, but there is still a very long way ahead for the team and the project, you need to finish everything correctly
The Greencoin project is still at the very beginning of its journey. The team still has a lot to do to prove its worth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
may be they will attract some big investments funds
I think there is a high probability of seeing large investment and venture funds here. They like to invest in such projects.
Perhaps you are right, but there is still a very long way ahead for the team and the project, you need to finish everything correctly
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think there is a high probability of seeing large investment and venture funds here. They like to invest in such projects.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
It is obvious that the project does not give anything new, which can strongly distinguish it from other ICOs on ecology. A small feature that I noticed was that they could unite several other companies in this field. And perhaps that's all.
I believe it has prospects. I could not agree with you about your statement that this project has nothing new. Greencoin has a range of some features, that doesn’t have anything other project it this sphere
Each project is different in its own way, but then everyone decides for himself whether to invest there or not.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I like the purpose of this project. to create a better environment. but in my opinion this project will be very difficult to gather investors who share the same vision with this project.
Perhaps, but now the market situation has become much worse and most of the projects simply will not survive to the very end.
Activity: 392
I want to say that Project Greencoin has many missions:
It improves the environment
He helps others improve the environment
It popularizes blockchain technology among people not interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
It has a high investment attractiveness.
It is technologically innovative.
And much more.
Unfortunately, not all of these missions are positive or even the best for investors. For example, a long hold and expectations of profit from the invested funds. How can this be a plus. Yes, no how!
I understand what you are saying about the mission, but there must be distinctive features from other projects.
I see many members joining the bounty. Perhaps their role will play a key in attracting a large number of investors. But I doubt it, too.
Most of this missions are impyfor the whole community. So if there are more such projects we could finally bring up owr market
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
I'm a little confused by the name of this project because there are more than 1 project that has the same same. for people who hear this project maybe they think this is a double thread. my advice can you add some unique emoticons to distinguish this project from others
Activity: 28
I like the purpose of this project. to create a better environment. but in my opinion this project will be very difficult to gather investors who share the same vision with this project.
Activity: 280

Pretty generous offer. I think that this is great news for those who considered possible investing in this project.
Usually I miss such discounts so that’s why I am really pleased to take part in this token sale)) it will be even more profitable for me
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
It is obvious that the project does not give anything new, which can strongly distinguish it from other ICOs on ecology. A small feature that I noticed was that they could unite several other companies in this field. And perhaps that's all.
I believe it has prospects. I could not agree with you about your statement that this project has nothing new. Greencoin has a range of some features, that doesn’t have anything other project it this sphere
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Personally I have not met any other project in a field of ecology and it’s protection. But GreenCoin is rather perspective due it special features
Activity: 224
When will be announced the venue of the event where you will join. You said earlier that it will be. But when, you did not say. I am interested in your project and purpose. I want to meet you personally.
It is interesting to know for me, too. I think that all such information should be published, because it is rather important especially for investors
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
But seriously, I'm interested in money and profit. Of course it is not very decent and beautiful, because You are a supporter of ecology, but I need money. I follow this thread, just because I wonder how much the company collects money. A few days ago, the admin said that they have not yet collected the required amount. Therefore, I wonder how much they collect.
All right!
In this world, it is important how much money you have and how you earn it. The charity you're talking about here is all shit. I have been in business for a long time and I know one rule. If you have money, then you have a lot of opportunities.
I am sure that most project that participate in charity, has their special plans about it. I mean some launder money through different charity funds other experts for some preferences due to their social help..
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Pretty generous offer. I think that this is great news for those who considered possible investing in this project.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Yes, it starts soon, but do we really ready for ICO start ? I am quite worried about funds. It is rather good project, but everything depends on investments
Merit: 111
vite
so, your pre-sale started. Where we can check crowdsale progress?
Activity: 43
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 78.00 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of Greencoin (GNC).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
copper member
Activity: 134
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
But seriously, I'm interested in money and profit. Of course it is not very decent and beautiful, because You are a supporter of ecology, but I need money. I follow this thread, just because I wonder how much the company collects money. A few days ago, the admin said that they have not yet collected the required amount. Therefore, I wonder how much they collect.
All right!
In this world, it is important how much money you have and how you earn it. The charity you're talking about here is all shit. I have been in business for a long time and I know one rule. If you have money, then you have a lot of opportunities.

Im 1000% agree, although not always money shows strength and can say something about a person. Rather, as a person or a project uses the money, this is what tells me more about perspectives. And you should also fix the white paper to passes under the standard.
Activity: 280
I want to say that Project Greencoin has many missions:
It improves the environment
He helps others improve the environment
It popularizes blockchain technology among people not interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
It has a high investment attractiveness.
It is technologically innovative.
And much more.
Unfortunately, not all of these missions are positive or even the best for investors. For example, a long hold and expectations of profit from the invested funds. How can this be a plus. Yes, no how!
I understand what you are saying about the mission, but there must be distinctive features from other projects.
I see many members joining the bounty. Perhaps their role will play a key in attracting a large number of investors. But I doubt it, too.
Bounty hunters always had a big influence and now this influence is even greater. I believe they can brin some more investors to XDNA
Pages:
Jump to: