Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3604 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Where are the devs here? It seems this has been left dead after the ICO. There are no more updates. I was one of those who took a look at this project and it appeared pretty good to me. But now it seems the people behind GRON Digital is nowhere to be found. The same is true in their official Twitter account. The bounty thread is also the same with the manager not even publishing any status.

Wake up!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
How many tokens are already sold at the moment? 
By now, it has sold 45600900 tokens, worth nearly $3 million, and will have the chance to achieve a hardcap in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Ico is over? Why is there no information in the bounties? When will there be awards for bounty? It is necessary to do KYS? Or filling out the form?
Activity: 193
This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How many tokens are already sold at the moment? 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates. The team doing a very good job, keep it up
Activity: 193
I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real 
Activity: 476
Very pleased to participate in this project. The distribution is intelligent and I like the chosen methods of devs.
I will follow you. Good luck for all!
Activity: 30
Your idea is impressive! I hope you will succeed and your service will be in demand Grin
Activity: 198
The concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 126
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?
Activity: 70
The concept of this project is really worth of support. If this project succeed, then it will be good for the future of gamling
Activity: 176
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large
Activity: 200
I think it's time to bring something new into the gambling and betting sphere to make it transparent and convenient. With this company it can become real Cool
Activity: 184
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 194
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Activity: 217
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc 
Activity: 131
Can I connect with founders? And how? 
Activity: 205
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
Pages:
Jump to: