Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 9. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
ICO has started! 
+30% bonus it's really cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country??
Sadly China, US and Singapore can not take part in it.
Activity: 126
Great that you have new ideas on how to improve the existing gambling industry and make it more fair.
I am very hopeful to see the development of this idea Cool
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 126
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country??
Activity: 140
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere?
Activity: 140
It is a very interesting and innovative project in the gambling area. But its goal is quite difficult to achieve. I will continue to watch and support. Cheers Grin
Activity: 71
This ICO is good. They have good advisors and some experinced developer. I will invest some.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
When is the ICO?  
ICO starts tomorrow on the 15th with a 30% bonus on every contribution
Will beat everyone to the first row before they know it 😁👍
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
When is the ICO?  
ICO starts tomorrow on the 15th with a 30% bonus on every contribution
Activity: 41
The project seems promising, but I need to analyze all the information about this project 
Activity: 213
Nowadays' attempts to use the advantages of blockchain technology are very interesting. As I found out this project I felt the great possibilities of blockchain technology once again. If such projects will develop further it will prove that we is able to apply blockchain technology in various fields.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
When is the ICO?  
Activity: 214
My friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for similar projects for a while and this is what i am really looking for. I truly believe that it would be a successful one. I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress. Good work!
Activity: 46
Gron Digital was added to TokensRecord ICO Directory. https://tokensrecord.com/project/gron_digital
Activity: 144
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful.
Activity: 216
You are doing a great job! Making a gambling industry more fair and secure isn't a new task, but still it is very challenging!
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
The project is, of course, interesting. but there are a lot of such people. What makes you different? and why is your announcement so meager? why did not you add some basic information about your project?
What makes them different is simple; they have a working product with years of existing partnership - or to quote their site:

We haven’t re-invented the wheel, we simply follow the cash. Most businesses think the Blockchain will “disrupt” their economy. Think again. The reality is 87% of them are fantasizing, simply capitalizing on a trend and will do just fine without a token or the Blockchain. Gron Digital is not ‘most businesses’ and we are not a startup in MVP stage. What we are is an experienced executive team utilizing technology and have created the No.1 GRO Smart Wallet.
Activity: 43
I’m still a bit of a noob but this seems like an interesting project
Pages:
Jump to: