Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
can you get the LinkedIn profiles added to each team member? 
Activity: 238
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a project....
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I also believe in this project, I like both the idea and the implementation.  I think it has a great future.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor.
Activity: 233
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help to spread the good news.
Activity: 133
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative Cool
Activity: 155
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project
Activity: 186
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, GRON looks transparent and I trust it
Activity: 214
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team.
Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future
Activity: 199
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise…
Activity: 146
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 213
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you
Activity: 207
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
Activity: 193
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Activity: 119
GRON digital solves many problems with its unique offering - the platform integrating with leading exchanges to connect multiple betting/gambling content providers, operators and players.
I'm sure, I can trust it. Like this Project
Activity: 195
Finally, there was the first project that claims that it will be able to very simple interaction between blockchain and gambling! This is what is missing now, that's why we need such a project Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The technology of block chain is very suitable for open and transparent demand of gambling. GRON Digital will be a good coin project.
Activity: 198
It is a cool project with good hard working team and great prospect
Activity: 126
Great Project with new idea. Would like to invest on it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: