Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
very interesting project to follow and it looks like I'm going to invest in this project
One of the best decision you'll ever make in this space. It's awesome to have more like us on the block
I totally agree. This is one of the best projects in crypto+gambling area
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
very interesting project to follow and it looks like I'm going to invest in this project
One of the best decision you'll ever make in this space. It's awesome to have more like us on the block
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where will it be? Thx  
I'm hoping there will be another. The ICE event in London was dope. Would love to see more
Just found out on their telegram channel that they're going to be at another event: http://www.theiaga.org/2018-summit-overview
The word STOP just doesn't exist in this betting and gambling platform dictionary. What a team!
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I'm hoping there will be another. The ICE event in London was dope. Would love to see more
Just found out on their telegram channel that they're going to be at another event: http://www.theiaga.org/2018-summit-overview
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 195
Activity: 198
Found out about your project from my friend, I will definitely looking forward to its development. So good luck to all of us!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
ICO has started! 
+30% bonus it's really cool
Is GRO only paid for with Ether?
Not just with ETH but also with BTC, BCH.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
ICO has started! 
+30% bonus it's really cool
Is GRO only paid for with Ether?
Activity: 126
I love gambling that's why I support this project. I really want gambling industry stop being perceived as a lie or fraud and people got the possibility to get their winnings fairly. I believe that GRON project can help to make it real.
Activity: 176
Looking on White Paper, I can say that this project is very promising!
Very powerful team, good luck!
Activity: 200
GRON Digital has nice marketing concept and they have very cool idea... it will help the project succeed and achieve its goals
Activity: 184
Looks like a solid project. White paper, team and idea are great
Activity: 194
Interesting project, let's see if it goes as smooth as the wp and rm shows it Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
nice project, I hope it’ll be special because there are some similar projects with same ideas, I wish you prove that you're the best! good luck team   
Activity: 217
Looks like this project has experienced team and this is always good 
Activity: 131
ICO has started with 30% bonus - such a great deal Grin
Activity: 205
I think, even if there are some competitors, it doesn't mean Gron Digital doesn't have it's unique advantages Cool
I'll support this project because I'm a big fan of gambling
Activity: 181
Good to know that this projects is focused on people needs. I think there will be a huge demand for GRO
Pages:
Jump to: