Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 10. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
The project is, of course, interesting. but there are a lot of such people. What makes you different? and why is your announcement so meager? why did not you add some basic information about your project?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
The project seems very ınteresting, hopefully we will see good results
Activity: 153
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge gambling area is waiting for innovation, but there is a fierce competition. I believe in GRON and its great team that could pull it off.   
Activity: 213
Great that you have new ideas on how to improve the existing betting and gambling industry. I am very hopeful to see the development of this idea.
Activity: 149
Guys I suppose that this will be an excellent project in the future. It's time to take seats in the first row Cool
Activity: 201
I read the whitepaper and i think this project is good to invest
Activity: 228
I think it's worth to take a closer look at this company, its ideas are very innovative and deserve attention
Activity: 162
The project looks really promising and I think GRON can definitely be a great solution to the mentioned problems of gambling
Activity: 218
Strong team, awesome project I am looking forward to see more achievement from you guys
Activity: 220
I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 156
Hello,
I didn't find any information on the exchanges your are planning to be listed ? Do you already have a roadmap for this ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
The team is one of the most experienced I've seen in the industry. Gives me quite the assurance that my investment is the right hand
Activity: 225
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
That project has great powerful potential because it integrates the blockchain and gambling, and I think this could be revolutionary
Yeah. GRON is going where very few have threaded. In my book, that's what I call a pacesetter. Something to get behind  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
very interesting with the allocation of funds given to the participant bounty campaign, I think it's big enough for bounty, but I am sure that with the allocation of funds that will attract many participant to promote this project, hopefully faster to achieve the target that has been planned
Activity: 238
That project has great powerful potential because it integrates the blockchain and gambling, and I think this could be revolutionary
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
This is a great project. I want to tell all my friends about this project. Looking forward to a good future
Great to know you'll spread the word out, it'll be a great loss should anyone miss out on this opportunity
Activity: 148
This is a great project. I want to tell all my friends about this project. Looking forward to a good future
Activity: 233
Not the first project trying to bring blockchain benefits to gambling and betting sphere. Success depends of many factors, no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or hipster ICO...
Activity: 133
The concept is great and some kind of innovative. Good luck guys Wink
Pages:
Jump to: