Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
fair lottery and gambling are the things we all have been waiting for
Gron Digital can make a revolution in gambling and greatly improve player experience
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this project is very interesting with a lot of fund allocation for each item developed, I see total fund allocation for bounty campaign very much, for information about ICO very clear, softcap sales of coins have been reached, I am sure this project will have good prospect forward
Activity: 168
GRON Digital is committed to the gambling industry on the block chain. The market space can be very huge. If the coin is ready, the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Definitely, this project is something I'll keep my eye on. It's so hard to take a right decision about all these new ICO's on what may actually be worth investing in. But Gron Digital seems legit for me. 
Activity: 233
Hey. I am very interested in your project. I hope team will be able to implement their plans in the future
Activity: 274
a very interesting project with thread view and also a website full of information that really helps the readers to follow this project, I see ICO has started, I am very interested because the total supply set is not too excessive with the price of the current coin
Activity: 133
Many of my friends became interested in this project, we’ll see how good this project is 
Activity: 155
Project looks impressive, because of great team, great advisors and really great concept
Activity: 602
it is very impressive that the project already has a finished product. this is a serious claim for success. Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign?
Indeed there's a Bounty Campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-grondigital-gambling-betting-open-platform-on-the-blockchainended-2858989
Activity: 106
it is very impressive that the project already has a finished product. this is a serious claim for success. Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 602
very interesting project to follow and it looks like I'm going to invest in this project
One of the best decision you'll ever make in this space. It's awesome to have more like us on the block
I totally agree. This is one of the best projects in crypto+gambling area
Gron Digital is here to serve you with the very best.
Activity: 186
Has the project been financially and technically audited?
Activity: 31
I like gambling so I'm glad that such project exists. Gron Digital has decent purpose - to make gambling more transparent and fair.
Activity: 214
Gron digital is a great and promising project. This project is good to invest. I believe in your success guys 
Activity: 199
this project is quite extraordinary, I will support it 
Activity: 146
Feels good to be amongst this amazing community of Gron supporters Grin
Activity: 213
I follow your project with interest. It looks like an exciting project, if you work hard enough I think you will succeed
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I am following your project here and I need to say that team is awesome
You are doing a great job
A project without a great team is a project you should question before investing into, but the team here are very active. With that I can sleep with my eyes closed knowing that I made the right choice
Activity: 207
I believe in this project, and I think it'll have a very good potential in future
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I am following your project here and I need to say that team is awesome
You are doing a great job
Pages:
Jump to: