Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
GRON is surely bringing plenty of attention itself. I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind.
I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this project and how it will develop.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
Activity: 208
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx
Activity: 153
It looks like a promising project, it will attract a large number of investors
Activity: 213
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Activity: 149
Has minimum budget for the project been already achieved?
Activity: 201
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit.
If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises
Activity: 228
Gron Digital is what the gambling industry really needs right now. This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success. I’m sure that this project will help to make gambling more fair and reliable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I trust this project will be great. I'm with you all the way guys 
And they have these hilarious posts that knocks back the disappoint of the current market trend like this one:

⏱💰💡Wanting to spend your ETH but you're not sure where?
Did you know 0.0001 ETH = 1 GRO 🔥🔥🔥🔥 crowdsale.grondigital.com
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Cheesy
Activity: 162
I trust this project will be great. I'm with you all the way guys 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The project is super, long been watching it, would like to get more information about it.Where can I get more information about this project Kiss Kiss Kiss
All the info you need can be gotten off their site: https://grondigital.com/
Their whitepaper is also embedded on the site as an html file. Makes reading a breeze
And you can join us on telegram for more updates. Here is the link: https://t.me/GronDigital
The project is super, long been watching it, would like to get more information about it.Where can I get more information about this project Kiss Kiss Kiss
All the info you need can be gotten off their site: https://grondigital.com/
Their whitepaper is also embedded on the site as an html file. Makes reading a breeze
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
As for me, its really hard to believe in these gambling platforms based on the block-chain. In general, they dont suggest anything new and most of them die after ICO. I dont sure for this one...
However, GRON has an existing platform and is just not another whitepaper proposal. They have a working tech, profitable business, and established partners

Well, crypto gambling is easier than using fiat as for my experience. And you can never generalize all projects because there are many that are still alive and doing better like Edgeless. 
As for me, its really hard to believe in these gambling platforms based on the block-chain. In general, they dont suggest anything new and most of them die after ICO. I dont sure for this one...
However, GRON has an existing platform and is just not another whitepaper proposal. They have a working tech, profitable business, and established partners
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
Activity: 220
where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders
Activity: 156
As a fan of gambling I'm glad that there is such project like GRON. Good luck to you guys
A lot of ICOs deliver worthless tokens to their investors that's why it's good to double check a project before investing in it. I'm impressed with the team of this project for their commitment in providing us with ample information and thier site did a great job also in detailing all the necessary information including that of their partners for investors to digest and decide if it's worth investing on. I wish GronDigital a successful ICO
Couldn't have said it better. Matter of fact, it's what I've been preaching to anybody looking to invest in an ICO. Check out the team, check out their experience, read the WP and see if they have the capacity to deliver
Activity: 225
This is a great project and I wish the team behind this great success
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
A lot of ICOs deliver worthless tokens to their investors that's why it's good to double check a project before investing in it. I'm impressed with the team of this project for their commitment in providing us with ample information and thier site did a great job also in detailing all the necessary information including that of their partners for investors to digest and decide if it's worth investing on. I wish GronDigital a successful ICO
Pages:
Jump to: