Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 16. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership? This information would be very important for investors.
Gron are in partnership with Yesplay which is a betting company and you can check them on http://yesplay.bet also Sintez Technologies which is a software development company you can reach them on http://sintez.com  and CDP Gaming tecnologies http://www.cdpgaming.com

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. Do you accept BTC?
It is based on Ethereum blockchain and stated on the WP they accept ETH.
Activity: 191
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership? This information would be very important for investors.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
The GRON concept is really great, I support this project because I see that all team is experienced and capable to achieve the goal. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I like your token, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck. Very perspective project!   
Activity: 205
I wonder how long the development of the platform will take.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will watching out for more progress of this project. 
Yeah not every day one sees such interesting WP. For more updates on the progress of the project you can join us on telegram channel.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality Grin
Looks like they've really thoughtout all the steps they need to take. Nothing gives me more confidence than that
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?
I doubt if that will be possible only ETH has been mentioned as a means of exchange for GRO tokens.
Activity: 181
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality Grin
Activity: 187
Gron Digital is a project that everyone should support Cool
Activity: 126
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will watching out for more progress of this project. 
Activity: 134
I would like to say that the project will be successful if the developers fulfill all that is conceived
Activity: 126
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal ?
Activity: 140
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more investors in the nearest future
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project. How many tokens per 1 eth?
1 ETH went for 14,000 GRO in the Pre ICO but now 1 ETH will give you 13,000 GRO token when the Main public Sale starts on the 15th of March
Activity: 140
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project. How many tokens per 1 eth?
Activity: 213
I've been following this project and I feel very happy because you have a great initiative to advance this project. Good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
That means they gave away $400 worth of chips per ETH contribution during their pre-sale  as bonus Shocked Shocked Shocked
I missed out on that, but I'll settle for the 30% bonus for the upcoming mainsale
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hi
Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Yes, I too wonder the same. How can GRO be used in game betting? What are it benefits?. And please don't recommend the whitepaper, cos' if I read it I won't be asking  Grin
Let me put it this way the number of  GRO you have equals the number of Chips so you can use it to book a game or buy a lottery ticket on Gron digital platform and you can withdraw your winnings in Fiat if you so choose
And imagine buying a $1 chip for 71 cents. That's what GRON's ICO is all about.
Pages:
Jump to: