Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 29. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
GronDigital is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Gron is one of the great project here in the community that come exist and still progressing for the better changes of the community. I hope that more serious investors will come to this project so that, they will understand and know better what really Gron's goal is and how beneficial it is for the community. I will be looking forward to this project. Hope you'll stay positive and make more interesting news and updates Grin
Activity: 140
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 131
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. If everything works out then I think the tokens will grow well in price. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 213
This is a well-planned project keep up the good work !!!!
Activity: 214
This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
ico price is 0.0001 ETH
Activity: 210
What country are u going to pay special attention to?
I mean investors from which country??
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Gron Digital project is a gaming platform that has the knowledge, experience and appeal in the industry.
I'm sure this project will be a success.
Activity: 144
Hello Dev
Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas.
Hope the investment will also grow, and investors will get some profit.
Good luck.
Activity: 216
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed 
Activity: 208
I am fairly new in the Crypto space but I am really interested with this project. Where could I learn more about the project and participate with the ICO? 
Activity: 153
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of …..just hope is not a scam. Nice concept , I read white paper
Activity: 181
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope and pray that the developing team are willing to do their best to take it to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks!
Activity: 149
very exciting project. I heard this project from my friend. I decided to join later. hope come to places worthy. I wish you success Grin
Activity: 201
transparency i think is one thing that can make people gain trust. Glad to see actual faces behind the community. I'll always be waiting for update from you guys
Activity: 228
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy?
Thanks
Activity: 162
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member. 
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO.
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers.
Activity: 218
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member. 
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: