Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 30. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member. 
Activity: 238
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Activity: 233
What about total token supply? Hard cap?
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys
Activity: 186
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is that good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.
Activity: 207
GRON is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project wherein, they can trust their future. And so, another project has been came out in this community wherein proves its potential and capability in this community. I hope that this project will make its way to a successful path and be more productive.
Activity: 213
This is an interesting project, more people are getting interested in Gron. And I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that Gron can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world Grin
Activity: 199
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
Activity: 184
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?
I personally believe in this project and the team, so I already invested. I think you wouldn’t regret if you do the same Cool
Activity: 217
To some extent, investing in ICO is risky in general. Do some research on the project and decide do you want to invest or not - it's the only advice.
Activity: 205
I studied the white paper and I really enjoyed it. Especially the scale of this idea Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
In any case, you take this risk on yourself. Everything depends on the success of the project. But at the same time, profits can be huge. Only you can decide...
But for me Gron project seems legit and I want to support it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

How many investments have you collected for the ICO?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
I have seen a lot of ICOs like this. I wonder what makes GRON so unique with other Gambling and betting platform?
Activity: 216
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. That's why I decided to invest. I would like to see the tokens grow well in price
Activity: 131
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing. 
Activity: 144
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Activity: 153
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Activity: 213
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project
Pages:
Jump to: