Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 31. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Hmmm I will keep an eye on this one. Will read the whitepaper soon, but when I look at the road map and website, this looks promising. I hope to see this project successful. Good luck!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck! 
Activity: 233
can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in ICO?
Activity: 162
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 218
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Gron Digital is a secure,transparent,auditable and fair open Gaming Platform on the Blockchain.Will make the players and game providers become comfortable in terms of transactions.. good job
Activity: 220
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention
Activity: 156
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?
Activity: 225
Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work
Activity: 238
When the coin will listed on an exchange? Do you potential contenders ? How many ?
Activity: 148
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Activity: 233
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev
Activity: 71
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?
Activity: 155
Very promising ICO in recent times. But why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?
Activity: 214
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 146
Hello
What is the practical use of your token? And what currency do you accept?
Thank you
Activity: 126
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor.
Activity: 207
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 213
This looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest. Good luck to you guys! Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I'm so into gambling, and I'm glad that this project propose to connect it with blockchain and give us opportunity to earn even more money! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: